Plant help! Stretched?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LazerusLong88, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Is this plant stretched? It is an 100$ OG brought in as a rooted clone transplanted into 5gal pot, low stress trained (tied down main cola), vegged 1 month, day 11 flower, under 1000 led 3 ft away.... this is 2 less than the recomended height for these lights without a mover! Shes about 4 1/2 ft tall lol 5368.jpeg

2. yeah, it stretched. lol. I learned the hard way you have to be careful with LED as I burned one of my plants. however, the sweet spot seems to be about 18 inches. If you have it further than that the plant will generally stretch to get closer to the light.
    or, you can get one like I did that just grew so big and fast I couldn't move the light fast enough lol.
    But, day 11 of flower means its still gonna keep growing for another week or two

• Like Like x 1
  3. ok thats not to bad all you have to do is top the plants that is a lot taller then the others so you have an even layout

• Like Like x 2
  4. Yeah there are more of the same strain in the room and there all about the same height... this one just keeps reaching and reaching towards that light. any closer to it and the leaves start curling in... :-(