Plant height

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ayutthaya11, Feb 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hey guys,

Growing these two seeds side by side in a small grow tent 80 x 80 x 180 using two 5 gallon pots side by side (literally)

Using the T5 (2 ft across) both are starting to come along ok on day 11 but plant A on the right hand side is shooting up more than plant B on the left so much as it is nearly touching the bulb. Plant B appears to be growing more in width. I can’t keep moving the light height up any more as plant A is now 1 inch away from the light yet plant B about 2.3 away and seen as it is a T5 it is eventually going to affect plant B’s growth if I raise the light any higher if it carries on at this rate

Any suggestions?

2. LST bending and tying

3. Thanks just looking into that definitely with a shot

4. Also no matter where you buy seeds you will never get 2 same plants its just never going to happen always presume at least 1 plant is going to reach for the stars good luck.

5. Thanks dude, I just wished it was plant B doing the growing though lol. Hopefully will even out slightly at some point but definitely going to study that LST today

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm having to do it now with my 4 girls 1 is just taking off like hell so I'm tying bending for a flat canopy going to train them to grow like an ark :D

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Those are coming along well, hopefully I can get mine coming along like that in just over a week or so :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Really healthy looking pair of girls! Looking fantastic. Gonna be great producers! :coolalt:

• Agree Agree x 1