Plant health

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cdunn13357, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Is it normal for the stalk to look like this at a early stage (the plant is only like 3 weeks old) received_252067389004115.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Either it's genetics or beginning stages of a slight Mag deficiency. Just my 2 cents.

3. What ya growing in, are ya feeding nutes yet, what’s ur ph?

4. No idea what strain it is, buddy of mine just gave me a hand full of seeds and I havnt been feeding them anything,

5. And it's currently in a milk jug I cut in half

6. What soil are you growing in?

7. A mix of potting soil and some dirt from my yard

8. If it is a mag deficiency what would cause it and how would I fix it if I can

9. If you notice, the edges of some of your leaves are cupping slightly upward and the petioles start to purple. The cause might be because you said you haven't been feeding them anything. Do you know if your soil mix has the necessary nutes the plant needs? To fix you can add some Cal-Mag on your next feeding/watering.

• Like Like x 1
  10. K I’m not sure what the issue is. The leaves look pretty healthy to me. But I’d start looking at putting some $ into some good soil, perlite and nutes to help ya after ya transplant.
    I assume ur doin a outdoor grow right? Do ya got a 5 gallon bucket for transplanting it into? Have u ever heard of fox farm soils? If ya transplanted into ocean forest ya prob wouldn’t have to feed nutes for a few months. That would give ya time to do some research and buy some liquid nutrients. Amazon is a good place to shop for cheaper stuff.
    If u think it’s a cal mag issue I’d give it a dash of Epson salt

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Yea it's an outdoor grow, and yes I have a white 5 gallon bucket, I've never heard of that soil but I'll look into it, thanks for the input man

12. No problem man. There’s some professionals on here that dump 1000s into a set up but you can get by on a couple 100$. Think my 1st set up was 250.