Plant Health! Need Help ASAP!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LotsOfPots420, Sep 12, 2008.

1. my plants is now around 8 to 9 days old but the past two days it looks like it has barely grown can anyone halp me out and tell me waht i might be doin wrong, my water ph is at 6.3 and soil ph is at 6.8 to 6.9. i have just startted to ađ nuts also

2. 8 or 9 days old?! Too young for nutes I would say.

Also helps to know your setup. Have you got enough light, the right soil etc?

GL.

3. #3 LotsOfPots420, Sep 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2008
    heres my set up, i got two 60 watt cfls daylight and two 75 watt daylights and two 75 watt soft white to mix out te spectrum on 3 plants. other two have just spourted. my oldest one which is now 8 days old has a total of 175 watts on it right now and it looks healthy but it wont seem to grow cuz it looks about the same as it did two days ago. and i am using Miricle grow Organic Soil and about yesterday i added its first nuts. which was oscomate plante feeder which is 19-6-12. Could that be a problem with the plant.

4. As far as I know there are a few things that can contribute to slow growth. I'm not an expert on cfls, I do know you'll need 100 actual watts per plant.

Pot shock will slow them down, have you transplanted recently?

I'm not sure if the nutes will slow growth, but I honestly don't recommend nutes on such a teeny plant. Although that NPK ratio will be fine for later on in veg.

Mmm, i've not read too much good stuff on GC about MG soil, especially if it has time release ferts in it.

Oh and how long have you got your lights on for per day?

Can't think of anything else right now that slows growth, but then I am baked so... Anyway, two days isn't a long time in the great scheme of things. Keep a journal with photos and that'll help you track progress. :)

5. transplant those guys from the soil they are in. MG is bad shit!
    the ph is off, it's good you are adjusting. 6.0, right?
    it is imperative that you get those plants out of that crappy soil and into something good. The soil has too many nutrients in it for MJ to begin with, and adding more to those poor things is just going to kill them.
    don't give them any kind of nutes until the 2nd or 3rd set (couple weeks at least.) Just water.
    Make sure to adjust the ph of the water and check the ph of the runoff to assure that the soil is right.
    AND pictures can really help.

6. fox farm and happy frog make some great potting soil:p