Plant Harvested for Seed Production

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Dr Cannatonic, May 10, 2020.

1. Hey All,

Just about to take some seeds and I'm curious what you guys do with the leftover buds. There's quite a lot of trichomes and it seems a waste to throw it all away like I was planning to.

2. I'm lost here. While it's not uncommon to get a seed or 2 in good bud, seeds generally come from a male or hermie plant, not a female. Got any pictures?

3. I had an extra peyote gorilla female that I didn't have a spot to flower so I let it flower next to a white widow male with the intention of generating seeds. Now that it's been 10 weeks and they look swollen, stinky, and sticky af, I'm wondering if people make hash or smoke their plants intended for seed production.

How much THC production is lost to produce seeds?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Unless it was a female hit with that colloidal silver to self pollinate and seed?
    I’ve had a hermie grow to be a massive seed producer that wasn’t too bad of a smoke once the seeds were removed. Maybe make butter with it?

5. What

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

6. I know this really isn't complicated. I fertilized a female intentionally to produce seeds. Now I have hella crystals. What's a guy to do?

7. Okay fertilizing the female is what I missed. My old brain. Sorry. LOL

8. Harvest the seeda and smoke the rest man.

• Like Like x 1