Plant growth

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Twiztidlove44, Sep 10, 2016.

1. Okay I'm super new to this and I know there is probably a thread on this somewhere I just wanted to get some insight and opinions on these specific pictures. Please don't hate me if something is already posted. I get that alot on shroomery and i apologize sincerely... I had a plant given to me about 4 weeks or so ago. It was dug up due to heat issues and was brought to me in a 5 gallon bucket. I have never grown before aside from shrooms and was just doing someone a favor by taking it. I couldn't keep it in my house and put it outside. I don't have the time to take care of it so over the past 3 weeks nature just sort of ran it's course with sunlight and rain. I thought it was dying and picked off the brown leaves but I went to check on it today. And this is what it looks like. Should I keep this even though I don't have the time to care for it (seems like nature is doing it's job but again I'm not a pro this is my first time ever having or growing a plant) or should I throw it out? Any opinions, insight or helpful hints is greatly appreciated. It looks like there may be bugs getting to it in small sections so if I do keep it what would be the best way to prevent that? Any pesticides that I could spray on it that are better than others? Thanks so much in advance for any and all help!

Attached Files:

2. It looks a bit beat up. Other than that, I'd save her. Are there holes in the bucket for drainage? Is she getting at least 6 hours of direct sunlight? Was she growing indoors before? Too many questions to determine if she's worth saving. First time grow, you'll probably end up with a few nice nugs.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. No she was never indoors just dug up and put in a bucket and moved fromg someone else's yard to mine. Yes as far as light it's getting atleast 6 hours of direct light a day. There are 4 holes on the sides of the bucket at the bottom for drainage about 1/2" to 1" size holes. Thanks so much for your reply.

4. We know it's a sativa dom. And we know it's flowering. It's in extreme shock from the transplant and all the damage that's been done. You've got possibly another two months til harvest. Plus the week or two it takes/took to recover. If you don't have the time to tend to it and nurse it back to good health, then toss it. Or, like you said, you could let nature run its course and see what you can pull from her. Won't be much though.

5. Yeah it's been outside in the bucket for about 4 weeks or so. We shall see what happens. Thanks for the reply