plant growing in december?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by dylan843, Dec 17, 2012.

1. I just went back to my grow spot and there were 2 foot tall healthily looking plants and then like 4 seedlings around them. How the hell? I thought it wouldn't work outside in winter? Are these miracle plants?

Also, can anyone give me some security tips for this coming year? Is there any kind of hunting cameras that I could put up and monitor through a computer or smartphone? That would be so much easier than having to check a SD card each time

2. A friend has a 16 inch plant surviving through 30 F weather currently. She has no expectations but is nurturing the wilted lady for experimental purposes.

I am also interested in the same security setup. I will post links if i find anything that fits our need. Please do the same.

3. How about thin string above the height of an animal, so if someone breaks it you know. Spread them out in all directions about 20ft apart.

4. Will do city but i couldnt really find anything when I just looked.

And yeah that's a good idea but I also need a camera to make sure people don't come back there

5. [quote name='"dylan843"']Will do city but i couldnt really find anything when I just looked.

And yeah that's a good idea but I also need a camera to make sure people don't come back there[/quote]

With the strings if it's broken you know it's compromised

6. Not nessesarily it could just be rabbit or deer, and I think most people would be smart enough to step over it. Or at least consider it

7. [quote name='"dylan843"']Not nessesarily it could just be rabbit or deer, and I think most people would be smart enough to step over it. Or at least consider it[/quote]

"above the height of an animal, so if someone breaks it you know. Spread them out in all directions about 20ft apart." that's a quote of what I said, as I said before, place it so a deer or animal can walk under it.

8. If its talker than a deer than it definately would be completely noticeable like a spider web in your face

9. Try and make something that looks like a Claymore and if they do find the string its running straight into your "Claymore". They probably wont come back.

10. Better to strap ya shit tight, why should you be snug and warm in bed, when your concern is freezing to death, so you can watch it on screen?
    Better to have a correct a viable plan in the first place, ..than all this 007 crap

"V"

11. #11 cannabutterking, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012
    Haha, I have a trainwreck fem that's been in a tiny makeshift greenhouse since October. I was positive it wouldn't sprout so I just stuck it outside and sure as hell it sprouted bout 12" tall now and been holding up good through two freezes and thirty mph plus winds. Cannabis plants can grow in the winter its just not optimal growing conditions.

Autoflowers don't give a damn fyi, I had two in another small greenhouse started Oct just to experiment under an 80w incandescent that ran two hours in the morning and two at night, all night during a couple freezes and I yielded approximately 20g per plant.
    *forgot to mention I used ff nutes beastie blooms, cha ching, open sesame, and AN great white shark.

If your so worried about security find a new spot, or dig several pungee pits, or an apache foot trap.