Plant got thrown out

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by HaloCrazy, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Hey people, my evil girlfriend threw my plant out at around midnightish before we left to stay at her house and I didnt know (i only know the time now because she admitted it all).... so not the next day, but the next when I found out, I got it back in a plant pot with some brand new soil of course, and watered it like hell and put it back under the light........ it looked still half alive and half dead when I just put it back.... it seems to be getting better I THINK, the leaves are starting to go back up the way towards the light and stuff.... so a bit of advice to maybe get it much better quicker, or something... anything...... its like 8 - 9 days old, I was gonna put a tiny fraction of fertilizer that you're suppost to mix in, to help it a bit.. but I dont know if 8 - 9 days old is too young for that. Anyway any advice on getting my beautiful baby back to normal would be appreciated. Im gonna be so sad if it dies :( :( :( my poor baby plant :( :( :(

2. Sorry bro I dont know anythnig about growing, but its always bad to here a story like that...well good luck man and let us know how it turns out.

3. Weed is a really tough plant, I bet it'll be ok. personally I would'nt fertilize until it was 2 weeks old or so. Remember that plant is probably in a bit of shock, best to let it rest up a bit anyway. I'd just go with water right now.

4. I'm so faded just got off work smoking a bowl.....

My babies are 14 days old and i'm not ferting yet not atleast till 3 or 4 weeks. I haven't watered since Tues... Going to water with some purified and distilled from the grocery store.......hell mine as well.........on my first grow 2 check out my journal if yah want man

5. Gotta say, I love your priorities, you remind me of "half baked" where thurgood decides to throw maryjane over the bridge and she yells "youll be baaaaaack!"
    Some people love weed more than punani. :D

6. leave it alone n dont water her too much n she'll be just fine .....
    hopefully you FIRED the evil one......

7. I trust that the bitch has been fully informed where your priorities lie and is now your EX gf.

8. llloooolll yep i let the bitch know :D so everyone thinks itll be ok, and just stick to the same as i would have done if it hadnt been thrown out... watering just now and fertilizing after 2 weeks....... then after 3 weeks changing the lights to 18/6 ?? an btw ppl its actualy 12 days old.... or maybe 10 or 11 since it woz flung out for a day :(