Plant given to me, help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by slanginunicorn, Jun 12, 2019.

1. So a plant was dropped off to me today. My only experience is clipping. Where I live I'd have to keep it inside, in my master bathroom I have a sunroof and gets alot of lighting and heat in there, also 2 windows to each side below of the sun roof. My question is will it do alright with just that or should I invest in a light? Will regular light bulbs work in time being til I can get a growing light. Basically all I know rn is 18hr light 6 dark for growing and 12 hr light and 12 hr dark for budding.

Pic below, given to me as is
    20190612_002442.jpg

2. The main stem, it's been pinched & cutting off the nutrient flow to the top of the plant. That's why it's drooping it might make it. SuperCropped accidentally?
    IMG_20190612_163805.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. If it’s a bag seed just toss it. If you know it’s a female it’s time to take a few clones.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It kinda looks like it has some PM issues. Might be more trouble than it’s worth for a new grower to invest money into. Especially if you’re going to put it in a hot and humid environment.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That thing would go straight into my green waste.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for all the feedback guys.