Plant getting too big for Aerogarden

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by clarkg419, May 30, 2009.

1. First off, I know that I should have built my own set-up for a bigger yield and to avoid this issue. I don't need any lecturing, but would greatly appreciate any advice. Has anyone else run into this problem? Did you just take off the light? I just never figured an autoflower would get too big for the Aerogarden. I guess it's not too bad of a problem to have. Thanks in advance.

2. I understand your problem. I to have an aerogarden and ran into height issues. I know you probably already spent at least a hundred and fifty at least already but invest in another light a decent one is not real expensive and hang it over the aerogarden. Take off the aerogarden light and continue using it on the sides of the plant because they will eventually get big enough that they will need more light on the lower bushy parts. Next grow consider a lowryder or autoflowering strain. I am in week two of my flowering phase growing Northern lights going well but next grow I have some blue cheese seeds that I am going to attempt LSTing using the aerogarden. good luck and I know there are some haters out there about using an aerogarden but it is easy to use and is great for someone that is just trying to get a decent yield for personal stash.