Plant Falls Over

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stigze, Oct 25, 2003.

1. HI 1 of ma plants has fell over so i got a stick and put it in the soil then some cotton to hold it up, wot i would like to know have i ruined any of the roots by putting in the stick.

Thanks

2. plants usually fall over when young from overwatering, and also insufficent light.......the stick will help, and the roots will be o.k.......but did you overwater, or do you not have enough light?........Peace out.......Sid

3. Hi Cheers Sid,,,Its about 3ft, the other plants are ok although there is 2 that look abnormal because the stalk isn't straight it bends 1 way then another way rest of the plants are ok they have all had the same treatment.

I'm a first time grower and it seems to me that after 2 months of it vegin it starts to flower i haven't done anything to force flower, i am hoping soon that the nights are gonna get darker so they flower better maybe.

Do you think the plant will grow to 6 foot and what kinda yield to expect.

Thanks alot!

4. Is it under some lighting? if you didnt switch to 12/12 its not flowering yet, enless you had an accident with your ligthing or summit.
    Also a reason plants tend to bend to certain directions is lack of lgihting, it'll try to bend towards the light.

and if its 3 ft now, thhen yea it can more than likely end up being 6 ft.