Plant eaten by rabbit

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Jaydenc420, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Could someone please help me, my plant was in perfect condition, growing perfectly, I planted it in the ground and 2 days later I checked it and I think a rabbit ate it, there's still stem and roots but is there any chance of it surviving?

Attached Files:

2. na theres no saving it. time to plant another one. if you gotta keep it outside put a little chicken wire around it to keep the bunny away.

3. Thankyou, I'll give the plant a few days and see if it recovers, in Australia it's summer right now, I'll plant a few more seeds

4. Really...you are going to give it a few days to see if it recovers? I don't mean to be a dick here pal but there is nothing left of it. It's done....gone...finished.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It ended up coming back :)

Attached Files:

6. It jumped in the solo cup and grew back? What is this trickery? Once a plant has been stripped of its leaves it doesn't have the ability to process sunlight...you must have one magical bean there.

7. You sir are a straight up liar! It did not come back and THAT picture is not your dead plant that recovered.....how...oh how do I know this you ask? Because in the picture of your "recovered" plant that plant has cotyledon and NO plant can regrow cotyledon(seed leaves).

Time to try again pal.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Set oven to 350 and bake for 45mins.
    Enjoy the cannabis infused rabbit dinner.

9. lol lol lol silly wabbit