Plant dying??!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by kwoo420, Jan 21, 2012.

1. I think its dying. Can anyone help?

Attached Files:

• 168.jpg
      168.jpg
      File size:
      49.3 KB
      Views:
  2. It looks overwatered. High temps could be contributing to the drooping as well. Also a possible pH issue.

3. Either under or overwatering i'd say

4. ok im sure its overwatering..do you think it can come back from being this bad. I almost feel like its a goner but i really hope not. The ph is fine..its between 5..6 and low 6ish..its just crazy because is happend over night in like 12 hours. I left for the night and when i got home the next morning its lookin like that. But i thought it was underwatered because i didnt get to water it while i was gone..so when i got home i gave it alot of water so i kind of super overwatered it i guess...i just hope it lives..please give some feedback because i might be really stoned right now but i will be devastated if it dies, well not really because i have 100 seedlings that just popped but the thc bomb is my baby.

5. Yep it almost certainly can recover. As long as plants are still standing, they typically have a chance.

6. So it died...it was still standing but looked lifeless. I moved the hydroton and it pretty much fell over. The roots were grown out of the bottom and sides of rockwool but they werent very long and they look ok...so im confused on why it did this so fast.

7. It really looks like a watering and/or temperature problem. It wasn't a deficiency or nutrient burn. If you want to stay with hydro and avoid the problem a second time, your best bet is to list, in detail, your entire setup and all of the products and techniques you're using over in the hydroponics forum. Briefly mention what happened and link this thread. The hydro experts there can evaluate your grow and help you to fine-tune your setup so the next run goes much better from the start.