plant dying :( help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by we8yids, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Good job man looks like your gonna get a decent yield, it's got enough white pistils left you could let it go longer and get more out of it. I'd give it 9 weeks if you can.

2. Cool, should I continue with plain water, been on just water for 9 days now

3. water only man. your holding out like a champ. this is where it gets tough. the waiting. nice and easy. just water and watch the trichs!

4. Chopping her down in the morning just before the light comes on :). Looking forward to my first harvest :). Any dry yield estimates? I'm going 4oz

5. here she is, got alot of trimming to make some hash with to! sour cream aswell.

Attached Files:

6. So what should i grow and clone after the sour cream? nyc diesel, jack herer, white widow or ak47?

7. Well said. I'm just starting to grow but I have learned that the best way to success is just looking things up, asking for help, and the most important part of learning, trial and error. Anything that goes wrong is just a learning experience for the next time so you can change things and improve.