plant dying :( help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by we8yids, Nov 20, 2011.

1. no man, worst case scenario you dont get you seeds because customs will intercept them.. But like i said for the few extra bucks get the gaurentee and you dont have to worry, if anything does happen they reship for free!

2. Yep, attitude is the way, you always get free seeds and like Lil j said they got an amazing special offer on soon! If it's your first grow like mine then I'd recommend an autoflowering strain.

3. Lil update (bored), she's grown a further 2" and is now basically 3ft :hello:

Attached Files:

4. But you get free seeds with every order over like 15 bucks i think, this site is till amazing :p

5. Definitely, if its your first grow get an auto, those things are like made by god! easy plants to grow, get the finest strain mixed genetics, grows FAST and buds crazy and stays small and discrete.. THEY ARE PERFECT!!

6. I have a feeling this aint a autoflower even tho it came in the breeders packet. She will be 2 months old 2moro and hasn't even started flowering. Should i change the light to 12-12 to check for a couple of days?

7. couldnt hurt.. Ive heard Auto NL crosses need a little help starting flowering.

8. Yea man, ill change the lights when they go off in a bit! Ave you got a journal going with your himalaya blue diesel?

9. in the sig my man.. just update this AM but it got crowded so its a page or 2 back from the very last page.

10. OMFG.. My himalaya blue diesel SEEDLING has started flowering, its been growing slowly like 1 off my retard diesel ryders, not sure how old it is tho!Anyway on my main girl the canopy is all compacted the stems just go up, but lower down they go out and up (pics lol). is that a sign of flowering?

Attached Files:

11. Which ones are your HBD?? ive got 2 goin as we speak! about just starting there 3rd leaf set!

12. The last 2 pics, pistils are showing already wtf?

13. you got that wrong.. its "pistils are showing already FTW!!! lmao auto flowers man.. thats what they do! lol

14. haha really :eek:, my diesel ryders didn't tho and there is quite a few pistils now.

15. i have reverted back to 18/6hrs after 6 days of 12/12, hopefully the 12/12 has got her rolling. Slight signs of improvement in the budding parts although the height is still a problem. She's now 118cm and i haven't got much room left! Please someone tell me i haven't got long left, i want to start some nyc diesel aswel. Also my HBD in pics, which isn't getting alot of light.

Attached Files:

16. SUPER CROP!!! take the top branches and bend em over.. dont break em OFF just bend em over.. they will be fine!!

17. Take it I got a while to go then? Got my tent now, smaller in height tho, but I can still get 4ft girls in it! Yeah I'll tie the top to the stem with some string! Also I kept it 12/12, this surely can't be a autoflower

18. She is loving her new tent. Hasn't changed much in height but the buds are now forming nicely. I tied the canopy so it goes around the light and not to the stem in the end!

Attached Files:

19. enjoy :). im going to get shit loads from this plant :).

Attached Files:

20. Woooo Hoooo!!! Lookin fuckin nice! Fatty hairs all over!