plant dying :( help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by we8yids, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Oh LOL didnt see there was more pages sorry for such a late reply XD

2. Happy new year GC! Suprise, another update haha, she is currently 87cm/34" in pre flowering and there normal height is 45cm-60cm/24" at the end, as its a autoflower. Is she still going to get taller due to it not even starting flowering yet?

Attached Files:

3. not sure bro! just popped my 2 Himilayan Blue Diesel plants.. first time with autos.. ill be askin you questions! lmao look great compared to when you started man! come along way!

4. haha cool, i got a himalayan blue diesel in seedling stage now. gunna germinate a couple more in a couple of weeks lol

5. How big a pot you got that big bitch in?

6. Usually autos are small im not sure why it didnt start flowering, possibly male??? check if there is pistols if not then its a male and keep growing then make hash:D

7. Just saw the pistols in the pics, it should start flowering ASAP, too lazy to read the whole thread, how old is that beauty XD

8. There in 8.5l autopots j, still not got the reservoir for it tho :(. She is now 58 days old. But most grows on diesel ryders normally end around now! Hopefully she produces well at the end!

9. Is that plant stretched or is that just good growth?

10. Definitely stretched, its a big one for an auto, should be about an inch between nodes

11. No kidding, I have never seen an auto this big.

12. I know right this thing is probably one of the tallest indoor autos O.O

13. Yay, your getting me excited keeps growing a lot everyday. Can't move the light up anymore. Hopefully I get big buds off if aswell!

14. I am still envious! How do you guys get your seeds? Ha, ha, I looked on Craig's list for clones or seeds, thinking I might be able to swing some when i come to California for vacation. But I couldn't find any...... I WANT PRETTY PLANTS TOO!!!
    Sorry, had to rant a minute. Your plants are looking fine, Better than my bag seed piece of shit!! I hate KANSAS LAWS!
    Happy new year everyone, stay safe and healthy.

15. ATTITUDE SEEDBANK Cannabis Seeds | Marijuana seeds

16. Marijuana Seeds - Worldwide Marijuana Seeds
    Use no other seed banks because this has it all!!!! Im not a promoter for the site but this was my first and only purchase and its amazing you can even purchase single seeds or in group quantities!:hello:

17. Same with the "tude" Exept you get free genetics with every order.. Comming up this friday the 6th, any order over 35pounds (roughly $70 american) gill get 7 free feminized seeds include such names as MK Ultra, OG kush and many other well know strains! (also not a promoter, just really really excited about the lucky 7 deal!)

18. Thanks guys, I worry about receiving seeds in the mail, but apparently it works! I was looking for a forum that discusses seed buying and the best places to work with, and I do not want to hyjack this thread which is about fixin' sick plants....lol, but I am going to check out the sites mentioned. I have also heard that Nirvana is a good company, but, being a novice, I have no experience with any of them....Anyway, it's a topic I am certainly interested in. Especially seeing that you, LilJ86 are from somewhere in the midwest like me. Is it easy for you to purchase? I'm really wanting to do this, but if I get busted, my wife will be so pissed!! (You don't want to see that!!...Hell, I don't want to see it either!!!!) LOL Happy new Year everyone!

19. #99 LilJ86, Jan 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2012
    Nirvana is a breeder.. Attitude is a seedbank.. Seedbanks carry multiple breeders.. Barneys farm, Nirvava, Paradise seed, all those places can all be found at attitude.. and with attitude you can pay like $15 extra bucks for a shirt, wallet, coffee mug, something to ship seeds in then you get a gaurantee that your seeds will arrive.. if not they ship again free of charge! Havent ordered yet, bull ill be makin my order on the 6th! Seen dozen upon dozen all over the states order and receive there orders with absolutely no problems!

20. Thanks for the info, I didn't realize that there was a difference. Well, I am going for it! I'll let you know how it all works out, but with so many facinating strains available, with such pretty pictures, and here i am paying 100 bucks for commercial crap, I have to try it. Plus, how bad could buying seeds be? If they put me in jail they have to feed me, so I hope they let me be. And I have never heard of anyone getting busted for buying seeds, even here in MY GOD IT'S KANSAS.