plant dying :( help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by we8yids, Nov 20, 2011.

1. yep that would be amazing, unless anyone reading this would like to throw in there 2 cents.

2. [quote name='LilJ86']i disagree with durty and the nutes.. i have 3 seedlings (week and a half old, just posted and update vid in my sig..) in bubble buckets with 1/4 strenth grow big and big bloom and 1/2 strength calmag.. they seem to be loving it.[/QUO

My bad maybe I shouldn't have said "you cannot give them nutes" but when they're young nutes aren't necessary... so if your not experienced there's a high chance you'll give them too much, it's better to wait till they grow bigger or show signs of deficiencies.

3. wasnt sayin you were wrong my man.. Everyone has there own preferences! Not to mention each strain wants different things.. to go even further, different phenos from the same strain want different things! All a hit or miss game.. find something that works for that strain, yet again delving even further, That pheno and run with it! Go check out a few grows with multiple strains.. Even the most knowledgeable grower takes time to dial into a new strain and/or pheno!

4. Still no improvement :(. temp was 88 in there, so guessing its the temp. would they survive if i left them on a window sil until my grow tent arrives? Also would it be alright to cut off the yellow leaves?

Attached Files:

5. Shit man that looks bad. So it's only getting light on ur window?

6. Nah was under 125w cfl but the temperture keeps bouncing around, high 80s i normally notice it on! guranteed to be the problem, right? also can i cut the bottom leaves off then?

7. Update, basically i scraped 2 plants and kept the 1 in the orange pot. I have cut the bottom leaves off (first real weed leaves), and transplanted into a 8.5l auto pot. It is currently 20 days old and it is a diesel ryder (auto strain). I have some canna rhitzotonic, which is used for badly developed plants and plants that suffered from shock. Should i use it or flush it with plain water because i think it may have nute burn, does it? Or should i just start again :(, due to it being a autoflowering strain. Attached another image of a different 20 day old diesel ryder!

Attached Files:

8. Fed it some rhitzotonic and its looking better today than yesterday :). Tips are still bad though. Images are from today and yesterday!

Attached Files:

9. lookin much better my man! wtg! keep up the green thumb!

10. Cheers buddy. D'ya reckon it will go all the way and produce some buds, due to only having roughly 60 days from seed and the other picture being way ahead of my lil 1, i reckon its a FAIL :(

11. look at it this way man, you never succeed with out first failing! A friend here on Gc informed me that Majority of millionaires declare bankruptcy 3 times for they make a million! chalck it up as experience! you keepin a note book? i take note each and every day i tend to my plants.. then when something goes wrong i can look back and see what i did different! then you can usually narrow it down from what you've done!

12. Deficiency for sure. But what is causuing it? No nutes? PH outta wack? Looks like a Magnesium def and too much water. Make sure you are keeping the temps around 77 degrees, 50% humidity, air circulation, and using a good medium.

13. Temps are 80-85, can't keep it down and im not even using my 400w hps yet! Would a 90cm x 50cm x 160cm tent be able to handle a 400w hps?

14. sure can.. aircooled hood or cool tube? or regular reflector? air exchange is super important.. thats one of my problems.. tryin to keep temps down but humidity up!

15. Looking back she started dying when i gave her tap water, not the usual bottled water i give her. Then i fed her some rhitzotonic with bottled water and she sprang back to life. Have i possibly found the answer to my problem ? She looks healthy and beautiful again minus the tips of a set of leaves, will that fix itself? Also going to just get another 125w cfl, 400w hps will be too much trouble!

Attached Files:

16. well i might get some harsh critics on this one, but i think honestly, you could get away with that bigass cfl an inch or two further, yes, further away. high temps increase the symptoms of any def. or overload. she looks alot better though doesnt look deficient to me anymore. maybe too much nuts on those burnt tips? also, a 400 with an aircooled hood or cooltube would be easily maintainable in a box of that size as long as the fan cooling the 400 is strong enough.

17. That happens to me ones on my first ever growI just flooded my plant full of water and with in a hour started picking up

18. Yayyyy, she's fully revived people. Thanks for all your help!

Attached Files: