plant differences.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by half-baked, Jun 23, 2003.

1. im really confused about somthing. im about to start growing for the first time and i see alot of different looking plants.like some just have leaves and stems and thats it. but then others have like a whole pine tree looking shape like some i see on here.and they heve like the yellow looking bud thingys that come out of em. IM SO CONFUSED! is it like a different sex or is onejust more along in the stage? i can use any help i can get. ( sorry so long) later!

2. all strains look diffrent in their own way, and also potency and smell, it's kinda like wine, you get 2 main colours, red and white..........with weed you get 2 main strains......indica, and sativa.......but as you get diffrent tastes and types of white and red, you also get the same with weed..........you'd probably be best reading the guide under my sg, and if your still puzzled let me know and i'll help you out.........Peace out.......Sid

3. thanks alot man. how can i get to read this guide of yours?

4. it's right below my sig.....just click on the link......

V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V
    V down here..............Peace out..........Sid

5. well the part of the plant that is smoked is the buds from a female plant, that is where the most resin and THC is produced. the plants you see with just "leaves and stems" are either male plants, or female plants that havent started the flowering stage yet.

when you say the pine tree looking ones i think youre referring to the female plants that are almost done their flowering stage and are almost ready to be harvested.

hope that helps, feel free to ask more questions