Plant diagnosis help please

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Mojofingers, Aug 22, 2019.

1. #1 Mojofingers, Aug 22, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    Hello,
    I am growing my first plants outdoors in Canada and planted in pro mix on the top and a sub cool mix on the bottom half. The subcool mix was made with pro mix as the base soil.

About 2 weeks ago I started seeking the start of the yellowing and have added no other nutrients other then what is mentioned above.

I'm thinking it is a nitrogen deficiency.
    I added a tea of blood meal about 5 days ago and these pictures are from yesterday.

I have also added a top dressing of 1 table spoon of blood meal 7 days ago with 2 table spoons of bat guano,kelp,malted barley flour and alfalfa about 7 days ago.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thank you very much!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Seems most of the yellowing is starting from the older growth and going up, I agree with you looks like nitrogen def to me

• Like Like x 1
  3. its a mixture of deficiencys that. im guessing your locked out giving too many nutrients.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sorry I'm an not familiar with that term of locked out.

Did I put to much blood meal in with the tea and tip dressing?
    If so can I give it a heavy flushing and it will come back?

5. Im having similar issues, think ive narrowed it down to overwatering... whats your watering schedule like?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. yea its just when you add to many of one nutrient or nutrients in general. too many locks out everything. too much of one lock out different ones. maybe you did put to much in. i use coco so im not familiar with soil stuffs but if it was coco id be thinking its locked out. maybe it needs more food idk it depends what you put in your soil i think and when that runs out etc..

• Like Like x 1
  7. check your ph too for whatever medium your using

• Like Like x 1
  8. I don't grow no till but new growth looks much better! They had to be hungry

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. So when ur soil is dry ready to water or feed, do this
    Take a large shot glass of soil from ur plant and the same amount of distilled water and put in a cup. Stir around. Than put one meter in and get a reading. Than the other. So that will give u the true pH of ur soil. The ppms will tell u if ur plants are eating ur feeds or if they are hungry. So if I get a reading of 350 or under I feed. If it's over 350 i water. It's just that simple

• Like Like x 1
  10. I generally say to do that in bottled nute growers. But I'm sure u can get an idea of what's going on in that promix. Wish u could have done this when it was hungry

• Like Like x 1
  11. So if ppms are over 350 and u haven't fed, u could be locked out. I doubt it. my read is they were very hungry and now that you fed them the new growth shows good. But you're not going to want to use too much of that now that you're going into flower maybe one more feet of that and then just go to stuff that's going to help you bloom

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Thank you so much for the in depth information!

• Like Like x 1