Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

'Plant' by definition?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by alonewolf, May 13, 2010.

1. When is a plant a plant?
    Do germinated seeds, and seedlings count as plants?

I'm allowed 12 plants. I was thinking:
    2-3 mother plants
    3 clones
    3 vegging
    3 flowering

Is that the max I could set up for a perpetual harvest of 2-3 strains with 12 plants?

2. Don't you need to check your states definitions of plants? Each state could be different. I think spouts don't count. And in my state we can have 4 immature plants which are those without sex, and 3 plants that are sexed. Check your state guidelines for what you can have, and if it just says 12 plants than 12 seedlings would probably count as 12 plants IMO. But the configuration you have sounds good.

Sammy

3. Thanks Sammy,
    Yeah I did try searching on the state of michigans site, NORML Michigan chapter, and the forums here, without a clear answer. Was hopin someone could help clear it up :smoking: