Plant abuse chart

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by woody, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Also if all are 7Ph and its not changing can mean ur tester is broken

Marybell

2. Fantastic help, thank you

3. so i did some trimming to my plnt leaves so the bottom would get light came back about 2-3 hrs later to check on her and almost all the leves looked burnt and brown wtf? im only usinf two low watt cfls

4. Alright so i wish i could give you more pictures but their is one maybe in my album but my blue diesel auto has a shit ton of pistols which is awesome but for some reason the pre flowers are curling in and turning brown.

their are no males in the tent and no hermies thats for sure, could water being sprayed on the plants be effecting the pistols, the prohlem is random and not on all of the pistol sites its also on another one of my plants but its the pistols on the main stem, so not a light problem either cus its all clean on the tops.

5. [quote name="woody" post="482261" timestamp="1099594688"]A very helpfull link with lots of picture.

[url="http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php
    I found this extremely useful, thank you !

Sent from my HTC One VX using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Hey guys and gals. Quick question.19 day old girls in promix hp. Given only de chlorinated water. I topped them yesterday about two hours before lights out and fed them a very small dose of worm castings and mycorrhizae mixed in their water. Today I get home from work and some of the leaf tips are yellow. I'm not worried, yet. Should I be concerned or is this just fallout from the topping? What might be the cause of this? image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

7. Looks like the start of nute burn and feeding going on

Keep Smokin

where do I buy ph up and downs??

9. this is awesome! thank you!

10. PH is a measure of acidity ...7.0 being neutral, anything above is less acidic and below more acidic

Cannabis plants prefer a PH balance of between 6.0-7.0. (slightly acidic environment)

Make sure you use distilled or purified water
      -then add whatever nutrients you plan on adding to your plant. 
       (more is not better)

After you have your food solution test the PH using a PH tester kit (you can get from any fish or animal store)

Then, run the water through some of the soil your using and test the water that comes out to assure the soil isn't altering the PH too much

I personally have a solution PH of about 6.3-6.4. after running through my medium it comes out to approx.. 6.7 which is just about what your looking for.     Good luck

11. #132 Danktyme, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2014
    Posted in the wrong thread. Sorry!

Attached Files:

12. Can anybody tell me y my leaves are curling up

Sent from my ZTE_N9511 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

13. Please help, I'm in the early stages of a type of deficiency but I'm not sure which one or how to counteract it. I'm using a DWC hydro setup and my girls are starting to show signs at the end of week 4. Flaky brown spots are starting to form on some tips of foliage and some in the centers. Water never breaches 73 degrees and my pH is consistently6.0-6.4. Just 24 hours ago one plant began developing a faded yellow on the very top of the plant and it's very noticeable. Just today I trimmed the dead foliage off. Was that a mistake? What should I do to prevent this in the future? I'm growing in a closet with no vent and I had a friend explain that it may be CO2 deficiency and to take yeast and mix with water in a cup to make a more plant friendly environment. I have posted pictures below and forgive my ignorance because this is my first grow but any constructive criticism about my setup and what I can do for my babies is much appreciated.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406607651.743791.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406607694.385069.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406607735.067915.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406607756.307085.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

14. Hey fellow growers. Have a quick question and need a few tips. I'm growing some berry white/ white berry however u wanna call it. Im at 1.5 weeks of the seedling/veg cycle. My two bottom leaves have turned purple as well as my stem. What could be the issue and resolutions to the issue? I have 5 23 watt cfl running at 18/6, working on getting a 250 watt cfl for a lil more direct light. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406864753.069380.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406864773.682709.jpg

Purple is normal on some strains.

Sunshine, fresh air and clean water is what it needs.

16. Well im growing inside, i can work on the air situation some. But im not putting it outside. Could be a nutrient issue? Or a ph issue? I'm not sure how to fix ph issues.

17. Awesome chart thx

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. I have new plants, 3 week old cuttings, they are yellow at the bottom working it's way up plant, coco soil, ph 7, canna A (at half strength), 75f-85f heat, 600w lamp, water only when dry 2" down from top of soil, any help would be much appreciated? I have upload a pic of dead leaves for you guys to look at? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409509032.394777.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Ak47smoke why is my pic your profile pic