Plant #2 day one

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jack21792, May 15, 2017.

1. Hey whats up guys so this is technically my second grow journal. My first plant i had a lot of issues with early on so she is quite stunted for right now. In a last ditch effort i germinated another seed a few days ago. For this grow im using a soil mix of: 1/4 ecoscraps organic soil, 1/4 worm castings, 1/4 perlite, and 1/4 coir. The first container shes in is about the size of a solo cup with an inch of perlite at the bottom for better drainage. She just broke through the soil earlier today and is already putting put her first set besides the cotyledons. Anything look glaringly wrong in the pics or does she look like she's doing alright? Thanks guys!

2. Forgot the pics lol

Attached Files:

3. Heres an updated guys, about 24hr since sprouting and she is an amazing shade of dark green amd going straight up to the lights.

Attached Files:

4. Day 2#
    Looking even better than she did yesterday. Her color is progressing even darker. So glad to see that her stem is starting to get nice and thick too. Never seen a cotyledon as long as that one though, is it genetic or something i did?

Attached Files: