Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plans for the Summer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nikstar, Nov 1, 2011.

1. #1 nikstar, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011
    Alright so I have about $160.. Do you guys think I should spend 120-140 on a quarter of some chronic (everyone here calls it dank). Or should I buy an 8th of chronic for $60 and then spend $60-$80 on some high-mids? Also can you give me an estimate on how much mids I can get for $60-$80? THANKS, yours truly ;)

P.S. I'm not buying til the Summer (hence the thread title)

2. What does this half to do wif summuh.

3. I'm not buying it til the Summer, my bad probably should have mentioned that. I am in season for sports at my school and don't want to get tested.

4. Oh. Hmm well assuming that they charge 20/gram you should get a different gram of weed every week or two and have a heady ass stash by the summer time.

5. You're a planner aren't cha OP? Summer just ended not too long ago lol.

6. op your off your head bro

7. Well since I can't smoke, all I can do is think about smoking :) hahaha...

8. dumb question, what does op mean?

9. Well unless your only planning on using that amount then I would go with the quarter of chronic, then what's ever left use to buy mids or munchies :D

But if i was in your case, I would have a couple hundred by that time, and invest my self in a straight ounce of sour diesel

10. orions pelt

11. #11 headsmaster, Nov 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2011

Haha I wanna do a facepalm picture but you seem like a good dude. It means original poster. I know how you feel tho bro.

edit: I'd stock up for summer tho. Then get some friends and go to music festivals!

12. Or original poster..

13. the whole internet shares such a similar sense of humour

14. damn i just looked it up, but thanks! (for not being a troll)

15. I would buy a quarter and eighth of dank and have 10 bucks left for munchies

16. nah man its orions pelt because when the first users of internet posted something they would look out at orions belt and stare in awe , then when they would come back inside they would have a reply on their thread , over the years the phrase was shortened to orions pelt and finally op

17. Its the first of November. But I would try to atleast get a half an oz. You have a long time to save my friend.

18. by an eighth then later buy another one. idk how that will last you the whole summer though... and wtf summer ended recently

19. Yea if you don't smoke and have a job but still buy dank frequently you could have sooooo much bud stashed. (And unmentionables so if you don't get them often you'll have them stashed.)

20. It won't, I just don't want to be empty handed when Summer does come around.. and who's to say I won't slip up on Spring Break.