Plans for the summer - Next couple months

Discussion in 'General' started by Kermitfrg, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Hello!

I haven't posted so often on this forum, mostly been lurking :smoking::hide:

So I read all these interesting threads, and about all these subjects; and It came to my mind there was no thread dedicated future hopes or plans haha (If there is a thread, please redirect me!)

Just post whatever is on your mind about something future or pretty near to happening, it can be anything.

Its almost summer, that means working at this natural park near my hometown; where i'll pursue my nature walks with this friend we call Mary Jane :smoke:
    Otherwise, there is a chance I'll go on a study exchange in Japan for a year :O

So post away; tl:dr ; Just post anything relating to what you think is bound to happen to you in the near future lol

peace :smoke:

2. I wanna take music too the next level, I wanna find a new soul too be friend, and I wanna live life the best I can. that's my hopes.

3. What do you mean by taking music too the next level. Like creating it? Or listening to it?

4. That is interesting! Like Justin said, on what level, more personal or showing and publishing ?

It is wonderful to meet new people with souls we can easily connect to, and to be truly oneself in their presence.

5. I am going to my ranch in Colorado and growing 18 mj plants because of 3 ppl in our household with my cousin so possibly 24. Each 6 will be diff. So much fun!

6. #6 THCs, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2013

too both of you,

I mean taking it too the next level, ive been doing it for three years now (since 16 rap) and im finally too the point to where I wanna lay shit down and express my shit. Ive been workin with a small label down here nothing big but its helping me a lot. I feel exactly what you bros are saying.

This was me at 17 and I just decided a month ago too put it up.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6JeM1z45yE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6JeM1z45yE[/ame]

7. I had a dream of being a rapper (read this and accidentally put raper ) but I realized I had little chance and wanted to be a YouTuber. Now it's all different. I have a long story, but I am on an iPad in bed so I won't write it. At least now.

8. #8 Kermitfrg, Apr 16, 2013
    ah man that sounds like a solid plan! Colorado sounds like a really nice place, with the mountains and the MJ. Lets hope the crops work out man, keep it updated! How good of a place to live permanently is Colorado ? Being from Canada lol

@THC, kudos for going into rapping man, following passion is the way :smoke: I'll make sure to give it a listen; I discovered rap not so long ago, quite glad I did, there is a lot to learn from that.

Your rap was real good man, keep it up!

You guys listen to hip-hop ? I suppose lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFEVxpJtPm8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFEVxpJtPm8[/ame]

9. Man you a dope killa, no doubt thanks for that. I ain no beast but im getting there. Best thing about a passion is it never dies, so ima go till the day I die!

10. #10 Sonterp, Apr 16, 2013
    Yeah it's stable I am doing it outside but I have a month and a half of dealing with the North Dakota weather.

Or inside but I will worry about the setup and a greenhouse after a year of getting settled in. But my mom and step-dad own the ranch (it's brand new) but we are going for that . I have Chronic pain, insomnia, ADD , and Severe depression. So I am starting the growing, gonna put the seeds in paper towels in moist baggies under LED lights, after 2 weeks I am putting them in small pots for 2-3 weeks . Then I put them outside until done . I will check back and say if the place is good or if it needs a fence around it. Also what province of Canada?

11. dope.:metal::bongin:

12. Thanks bruh its hard to believe but I feel ya. :smoking:

13. Great man, but a little advice you seem to tense when singing it and don't compare yourself to famous rappers because they use autotune and different stuff

Btw till i collapse is literally my favorite song... Gonna listen on it on ITunes.

14. I feel ya bruh it was awhile back, but that cover had no edits on it except to mix in with the beat. all natural voice.