Plans for my next grow! Questions to be answered..

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Caper902, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Hey guys, I made a new account because I lost my information for my old account that was on rollitup.org also my email address so I decided to start fresh with a new account, I will post the photos of my previous grows just to show them off but that’s later..

I am going to be doing a new grow, but this time it will be completely controlled by plugNgrow controllers and with a DWC setup, I did use a DWC 8 site system for a grow one year with the net above the plants for LST,
    So with this grow I am going to be growing 4x plants in DWC buckets, under a 600 watt A/C Xxl hood for the main area and a 250watt grow light for the mom plants, and 4x 2ft t4 fluros for the clones/ seedlings which will all be on a controller with temp high/ low, Co2 setup with controller, 2x 6” inline fans with controllers for ventilation, duct fans to move the air more, oscillating fans, white visqueen rolls for the floors and walls, also a air chiller, air heater, dehumidifier, humidor, then the ph meter with digital display and prop,
    This will all be enclosed into a 110% sealed off room, it’s going into a walk-in closet that has a space of 5x5x8 feet in the main area then shelves on the side where I’ll have 2 mom plants for clones & clones above the moms growing,
    Being that growing marijuana is now legal where I live, this will be not one issue and completely legal to do and have. The laws are that you can grow 4 plants no higher then 4ft in your home, I can’t help if the plants go over 4 feet but there will only be 4 plants growing at all times because of this,
    So this is the main plan here if you have any input or knowledge on any of this information you would like to add please do so,
    Stay tuned folks because this is going to be great I know a lot of people start these journals and never do anything but trust me you will be pleased with that you see !!
    Happy growing :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yes ...mod staff are rare on RIU ...if ever

we will protect you here ..lol

3. If you can only have 4 plants growing, you may as well scrap the mom and clone area, and just go with your 5x5. I would get another 600 watt HPS in there though as one is not enough. Or flank some quantum boards on either side as they are a better option with less wattage. Veg your 4 plants for about 2 months, training wide and flat, and flip to flower. With good genetics, training, and lighting, 3 lbs in that space is possible.

Self contained scrogs like I made here would help with training

FFBB8497-FFF0-4D4E-8036-95A046E9FAED.jpeg

4. Oh wow their beautiful!!
    But yea that’s a great idea, I don’t really need the space for the moms or clones I can scrap hat for sure and add another 600 watt and add more plants,
    I love that self contained scrog
    Here’s a photo of my scrog net and when I had my scrog with 8 plants in a DWC bucket

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jeff M.

5. Here is the link to my first grow journal, its a very, very detailed journal, also it’s a mix of indoor and outdoor grow with both soil and hydro!!
    Also it was on Thcfarmer not rollitup, my mistake !!

16 plant setup in a 3x3ft grow tent!

Jeff M.

• Like Like x 1