Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plans for Halloween?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Chongin, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Just wanted to know how you guys are going to celebrate Halloween, whether it be by yourself or with friends. I'm getting a nice, fat check on Friday, hopefully somewhere between $350-$450. Planning to buy a sweet bong and some Mary Jane and possibly start selling for some extra income for college. However, this weekend I'm going to Wisconsin, to Green Bay. Got some nice seats for the Packers/Vikings game :) My dad and his brother each have 2 season tickets, so usually my brother and I go to at least 1 game a year.

However, when I get home, my dealer is havin a party Monday night for football/late Halloween ordeal. Probably just gonna roll blunts all night ad have a good time :D

What's GC up to this weekend?

2. probably going to smoke a blunt. what else would anyone do? trick or treat? hah.

3. I'm getting baked off my face with some friends and we're gonna walk around tonight, taking in all the decorations and costumes and shit. Probably gonna trip balls, but that's always good. :smoking:

4. prolly nothing i dont have a car :-(

5. dress up as tiger woods and chillax at my buddies smokin out on the marley bong and get schwasted, hit the bars up bring a lady back to my place. lets hope this goes as planned

6. gonna drive 2 hours to go camping at the beach, proceed to get really drunk ( and high if nobodies around enough for me to smoke ) and rampage everybody elses campsites!!!!!!

that and prolly get high. did i mention get high? smokeeeeeeeee!

7. im either gonna eat some cid, get drunk and go2 party, or just buy an 8th and chill at home. all sound good to me