Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plans For Halloween?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Buddhavelli, Sep 16, 2014.

1. I stopped dressing up awhile back but i still plan on goin door to door for free candy lml :hello: i was thinking of getting 2 bags full then having a big cyph with some friends :smoke: . Im curious to hear what you guys have planned

2. I get real high and then cover myself up real good. I have a obama mask with bug eyes. It looks trippy. Any ways i start walking the streets. I find a group of kids with thier parents and flashlights. I just start following them door to door. Nobody suspects a thing. Then after an hour, I have a bag full of candy and i go home and mac down!!

3. lmfaoo you're a menace 

4. I am going to hit up haunted houses and hang out with friends.

5. That is so lame. Going door to door without a costume is genuinely the lamest thing I've read about on this site, and I'm subscribed to the NGCMBL thread

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I buy candy from Costco and hand it out with my son.  My wife and other kids go collecting.

7. Probably hit up a bar with some friends and leave early to get fucked up at home. It'd be nice to bring home a Halloween slut.

8. I'm gonna dress up like an ATM and make it rain monopoly money.... Bitches love ATM machines

9. I have to be out of my place by Halloween so either finishing things up here or getting settled at my new place.