Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plans for Halloween?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BAKEMASTER, Oct 29, 2012.

1. As im sure we all know, halloween is one of the best times of the year to go out and get high with some friends. so, my question is, what do you plan on doing for halloween? Me and my friends usually go out and blaze somewhere until it gets to about the final hour of people giving candy out then go out and mess around with the little kids, scare the shit outa them. but by far the best part is the FREE munchies! go to one house and the candy will last long enough to walk to the next house! i remember being younger and coming home with pillow cases full of candy. now adays everything is gone before i make it in the door. and who can forget the people that dont give you candy because your "too old" they are always good entertainment when you argue with them for discriminating against you!

so, do you have any plans for halloween? are you going to stay in and smoke and just have some fun with the kids that come to your house or are you going to go out and do something crazy? :wave:

2. Were building a fallout zombie shelter in garage!

3. This post truly inspired me. I haven't gone out the past 2 years just because I've been too busy. This year I was planning on just having a chill day like any other. My boss scheduled me off work (I work at night mostly cause I go to school during the day) so I think I'm gonna get some friends and see if they wanna get ripped.
    And if I'm stoned I wont really care about the candy passer outters judging me much.

4. The Secret Horrors Of Town Calypto Falls. This is such a scary, creepy, frightening book. I read it over the weekend, and was so scared. The story is scary, but the ending just had me in total shock. The ending was a total shocker. This is one of the best horror books written for young adults. I am so glad I gave this book a try over the weekend. Here's the link where you can get the book. The Secret Horrors Of Town Calypto Falls: Charles C. Lair,Fedd K.: Amazon.com: Kindle Store. Here is a small synopsis of what the book is about. “When Mark and his older sister Hannah move into a new town several years ago, they thought the town was all seemingly normal and ordinary. But as days go by, Mark quickly learns that something very awry and twisted is going on in Bantineau Swamp. Halloween is approaching, and something strange is happening. All the adults of Town Calypto Falls are acting very strange…or disappearing. There are a lot of hidden secrets and mysteries left behind, and amidst all the confusion, Mark and the gang are running out of time. Find out what shocking horrors lay in Bantineau Swamp. One of the most frightening stories shared on Halloween Night. Don't miss this fearsome mystery/ horror story this Halloween”. The Secret Horrors Of Town Calypto Falls The Secret Horrors Of Town Calypto Falls: Charles C. Lair,Fedd K.: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

5. I was either gonna go out with a few buddies and blaze, then try to get some candy from the little bro. :D :D Or just buy some candy and blaze lol.

6. My plan is to have a couple bowls to myself, go to a Chinese buffet (They do the best satay chicken) with a few friends and Munch out, and then go to see the new silent hill in 3D.

7. Pumpkin bongs!!