Plans for a 2foot by 2foot and 5.5 feet tall grow box

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by denk7777, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Hello grasscity I am starting a first grow in a few weeks or so and I will be makeing a 2 by 2 by 5.5 grow box this box will be devided with 2.3 feet for veg and 2.7 feet for flower the lights will be 2 125watt 6500k for veg and 2 2700k 125watt for flower with some 26 watters thrown in each. So will roughly 350watts each room be good enoph or should I add more? Also will have 4 pc fans for venting. I will use scrog for flowering how many plants should I veg
    and how many do u think I can flower. Sorry bout all the q's I'm new also any thoughts on yeild?

2. Bump anyone got any info for me??

3. This all just comes down to your specific setup, needs, cash flow, security, with what you have now you could grow some decent bud, at the same time you can add some light to the flowering room and get a better yield(in theory, more light=more buds just dont burn em)

A remote temperature gauge would also be a good investment, something that has a sensor you can place in the box and then a main unit u can set outside the box so you know what your temps are and humidity etc.(like 15bucks at lowes/home depot)

Based on the size of your box and it bein your first grow i would just stick with one plant in a nice sized pot so you can really get your box dialed in. then start more plants for your next grow(just my opinion if you think you can do more by all means do it:D)

SCROG is great for increasing yields and you already seem familiar

http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/48363-scrog-method.html

I also Like the LST method for smaller areas

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/122936-how-lst-low-stress-training.html

As for expected yield man iv seen thousands of numbers ranging from 10gs to 4lbs to 20lbs. It all depends on so many things(strain, lights, temp, nutes, and on and on). Just grow it out and see what you get.:p

Also are you taking care of odor, security, light seeping out of the box? where is the cabinet? is there any reason someone will open it? does it have a lock? No exposed wires? where are you venting the air? any curious neighbors? lanlords who do whatever they want?