Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

plans for 4-20?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by punkyworld, Apr 20, 2004.

1. SO whats everyone plan on doing? I'm gonna wake up about 8 or 9 and smoke my schwag until 4:20. Then i'm gonna break out the dro and get blown.. AlL DaY ToKiN

2. Me and my neighbour are going to a coffeeshop-tour through amsterdam, toke up all day and get a nice personal stash of some fine dank :D

It just turned 4/20 here so I'm gonna fill a bowl and toke up now.... :D

Peace everybody and have fun on 4/20!

3. ............... wish i were dutch. bleh.

4. I am Dutch, well, half ... my Dad is from Holland. My last name is Dutch. I have tons of family in Holland, been over there three times myself, but never smoked there. Last time I was there I was 14 ... now I am 19, will be 20 in October. I am planning on going over there this summer though to visit family, smoke, drink, get some hot prostitutes, haha, whatever. We are talking about the "Land of the free" here right? Holland? TRUE!!!

5. hmm... i have guitar lessons and i dont want to waste my money by going to em baked so probably just some late night toking

6. work all day and still no weed wooo but ima make up for it this weekend

7. Probably go on a nice hike.

8. smoked 2 blunts 2 joints and a countless number of bowls.. then we smoked this nug..

Attached Files: