Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*~ plans for 4/20 ~*

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mr.grass, Apr 18, 2009.

1. What is everyone doing on that, the day of stoners everywhere? I think Grasscity should meet in a huge field somewhere with user name tags and real name tags and we should get toasted out of our skulls haha.

2. just another day, kinda like Christmas is just another day. i might smoke a bowl or 2 more than befor class or something just to see how it goes . but nothing special.

3. I have like 12 friends each bringing a gram over to my house. We are going to smoke it all. Also, I am making some brownies out of all the vaped weed we have been saving, we are going to eat the brownies and smoke then go watch Observe and Report.

4. I will be in a new town with no friends on 4/20. I can't smoke with my girlfriend because she is staying clean so she can find a good paying job. I will smoke by myself though. :D

5. #5 IMAEREHW, Apr 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2009
    4/20 = Senior Skip Day.

Itenerary:

10:00am: Wake up, smoke pre-rolled joint. Look for something to snack on while I wake up. Also time to shower and get ready for the day. Head over to the local cigar shop and get me a fat cigar to puff on while I drive to lunch.
    12:00pm: Get all my shit together, get into my truck, and go meet some friends for lunch.
    1:00pm: Head over to the local cigar shop and get me a fat cigar to puff on.
    1:30pm - 11:59pm: Go to the hookah bar, chill with my friends, etc all while smoking all day.

*All times are estimate :p

I bought a half last night. I just got home from getting my prom stuff together and bought 2 packs of swishers (1 grape 1 peach) and a pack of papers. For the next few hours (and whenever I get a chance tomorrow) I will be rolling joints and blunts. I plan on having enough to last me the day, but I will also have my dugout with me while i am in transit and my sherlock at hand for any other time i deem necessary.

6. Damn dude that is a pretty cool 4/20. +rep

Im probobly just going to smoke a couple bowls with some friends after school.

7. From another 4/20 thread: http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/367609-what-you-doing-4-20-a-3.html

8. I will be spending the night at my friend's house. as soon as it's midnight, we're gonna break in 3 new pieces (his new bong and my new bubbler and spoon). we'll probably play rock band 2, watch cheech and chong, listen to music and eat huge amounts of pop-tarts and ramen noodles until 4:20 am, do it all over again and then go to sleep. the day will consist of us going different places in the city (Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks, maybe the beach) and stopping at some of our favorite spots to eat. it's gonna be nuts

9. You lucky motherfucker. So many cuttys in Golden Gate. Soooo many good spots to smoke there. I shoulda gone up to the bay for 4/20 instead of last week.

10. I'm gonna smoke before class, and smoke with a few friends after school, have a session with some blades, and just smoke and smoke and smoke the day away. But I'm not gonna go crazy smoking cuz I do have classes the next day.

11. I got a few essays due Monday, so I'll go turn one in in the morning, skip the next two classes to go to Big Al's. At Big Al's, purchase new bong. Go back to school, turn in other essay, sit anxiously in class thinking about my bong the whole time.

Finally, get out of school. Pick up friends, head to their house, and smoke smoke smoke.

12. my itinerary.

12am- Hit my gas mask with some friends till i cannot function in a cabin on lake granby colorado.
    2am - Attempt to stand and ATTEMPT to make special brownies real stoned and whatnot.
    420 am- smoke a few bowls outta the bong.
    5am - Eat one brownie.
    6am - Pass the fuck out.
    1pm - wake up and smoke a couple more bowls and drive back down to denver.
    3pm - Arrive in golden colorado and sell brownies to kids at my school. eat some taco bell cuz its delicious.
    330pm- drive to boulder
    4pm - arrive in boulder and prepare to have my life ruined.
    420 pm- SMOKE THE 1/2 o Superblunt.
    7pm - smoke some more and get drunk.
    1145am- go home and see if my mom can smell me from a mile away.

i plan to sleep for the next week after this.

13. mm idk what i'm going to do. Its dry as fuck around here, ppl been calling me left and right seeing if i could find them any.

I have a half, but i'm not sharing. I told everyone i had no clue. I called a few friends but they said there dry so i'm keeping what i have to myself.

Nobodys stopped by or called me for weeks, but now that there all dry they want my help. Fuck them. They can all have a shitty 420.

I'll prob just chill w/ my dad, do some work around the house, smoke a few bowls. Listen to some KMK and smoke out of the bong (graffix, whoop whoop)

I have one friend that works at a pizza shop that i might invite over if they bring me some free food. Thats always nice.

14. uhh thanks? for real though, i'm sure your 4/20 is gonna be great. don't stress about not being in the bay, smoke some chronic and then just come up here next weekend :smoking:

15. i wont be able to smoke since im on a break to get a good job but will make it up when i do find my good paying job, this 4/20 is going to ROYALY SUCK!