Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plans for 4/20?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tokinsince2012, Apr 11, 2015.

1. #1 Tokinsince2012, Apr 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2015
    Hey guys. If you like to celebrate 4/20 then let me know what you plan on doing this year. If you don't celebrate 4/20, tell me why.
    I'm into the spirit of 4/20 so I always like to do something special. This year I got some special rolling papers from my favorite brand. A buddy and I are gonna see how much weed we can throw into it and hotbox his garage. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428707756.112897.jpg
    Of course it's gonna be cut down to a more reasonable size, but the idea is pretty clear. I've also got a shitload of keef saved up for this occasion. I'm excited. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. My buddy and wife have the same b day (18th) so we're gonna have a bonfire and an early 420 celebration. For actual 420 I'll just be at home with the wife blazing all day enjoying it off haha.

3. #3 Ganja ☤, Apr 11, 2015
    Imma just smoke some kief I have saved up. Other than that, just a normal day.

4. my current financial situation holds me back from partaking in 420 this year... :(

5. I was there last year man I feel ya... This time around I've been saving my weed little by little for the last month just for this special occasion to ensure I'm properly prepared.

6. I feel your pain man, I'm praying some money will fall out of no where

7. I smoke everyday anyway so I don't really care ....but local headshop has buy one get one free sale so I'm throwing in with a buddie and getting somthing nice hopefully

8. #8 SMOCATRON, Apr 11, 2015
    I smoke everyday too, so it's not that special. However, I plan on having a wake n bake, beer-and-bong 4:20 sesh with the boys, then a midnight toke.

9. I'm going to be in Paris, I don't think I'll be smoking though.

10. I've actually been looking forward for 420 for months. You know you see in movies there's a fat evil guy smoking a HUGE cigar? I'm gonna roll a half oz all into one big blunt and share it with my girlfriend. Maybe make some brownies too

Tis gonna be a fun year

11. already pre-ordered the denver cannabis cup 4/20 tickets, going to be heading to Colorado and checking it out.

12. lol! Take me with you!
    Fuck I wish I was 21 I'm only a year and a half behind

13. I'm probably gonna get a new bong too.
    I decided im gonna use the full 12'' paper. Anyone have any idea how much weed we should use?

14. You will need a oz to do it right man!

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

15. Its my 20th 4/20 so whatever..ill be smoking weed like always

16. just gunna smoke and chill like always probably smoke more then normal

17. Smoking at the beach with the homies :)

18. Just another day...

19. no way in hell id be able to afford an ounce let alone fit it all in that joint! It's a 12'' long paper but it's still pretty small in width so it's not gonna be a fatty. Just a really long thin joint. I can't imagine fitting more than an eighth before I really start having trouble rolling it lol