plannt isnt growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Grassmann1, Nov 23, 2003.

1. Ive had my plants growing now for about 4 weeks...They have been growing really slowly tho...Under some white flouros...the past week or so they havent been growing at all...they are the same size and shape...does n e one know what is wrong...more flouros maybe?

2. Have you been fertilizing them?

When all of the growers get here to read this, they'll want more info, like how far away the lights are, if you're fertilizing, how often you water them, the size of the pot and they might ask about soil...they'll want to know everything.

They'll help you out, though. :) Just post the specific stuff too and someone will respond with some answers.

3. the lights are less than 1 inch away...i juss start fertiziling about 4 days ago since they havent been growing i decided to put some fert in them...if the pot size matters...the pot is about 8 inches tall and 6 inches in diameter...should i move to a smaller pot size or something?>

4. Ive had my plants growing now for about 4 weeks...They have been growing really slowly tho...Under some white flouros...the past week or so they havent been growing at all...they are the same size and shape...does n e one know what is wrong...more flouros maybe?

5. you neeed a bigger pot. repot now. Are the lower leaves turning yellow? That would be a dead givaway for being rootbound.

6. bad news...they died...that was my 1st time trying but ive got more to come...im juss learning...now my next plants...is it allright if i start out with a bigger pot juss to avoid the problems i did before? or should i juss go with a smaller size pot

7. no use the smaller pot. Just learn how to transplant, wait till the roots hit the bottom then transplant.