Planning Second(Fourth) Trip.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SNiPerXP, Nov 17, 2009.

1. So I have taken psychedelic three times. Twice on shrooms and once on acid and I have to say that I really think hallucinogenics are different from other drugs. I have now gotten my hands on 4 tabs of some more acid from the same connect. I plan to split 3 between me, my girlfriend and my sister. The extra is for me to take whenever and things have been kind of dry around here so I can barely smoke and I'm about to start college yet I have no idea what I want to really do. I've been thinking of moving out to Cali and grow/selling to a club. However, because I'm unsure of the risk of selling to a club I may have to find a more "legitimate" business. Anyways, I think taking an acid trip will really kick start my productivity and help me resolve some underlying issues. My girlfriend has agreed to be my sitter so I'll probably be moving around between my house, her dads home, and her moms. Her mom is gone from there house for the rest of this week and I thought since her backyard is nice I could trip there for the most part and then head to my house, however being in a house when coming down is a little depressing.

Can anyone suggest things for this trip? I really want to make something out of it and if anyone can give me tips for before, during and after the trip it would be appreciated.

2. if you really want to make something of your trip, tripping alone would be ideal in my opinion. when i trip with friends it becomes a shared experience and i don't end up having those deep personal thoughts that i do when i'm alone. when i'm with friends it's us clowning around and enjoying the trip for what it is superficially. when i'm alone i let the substance take control of me, i put on some avant garde, or some ambient music and just go outside and let the drug guide me where it wants me to be guided. i don't worry about bad trips because it's all psychosomatic, i'm aware that i took a drug, and i'm aware that it's just effects of the drug, and if something bad happens that scares me that makes me point out flaws in myself, i embrace it. it's the drugs way of helping us conquer unknown fears, and overall bettering ourselves as human beings.

if you really want a personal trip, dose at about 4pm on a night that's forecast clear skies, and hang out with people for a while. then watch the sunset. then once it's dark go by yourself and listen to miles davis, and sun ra. just let the acid take you over. you might feel paranoid, you might feel nervous. but you'll be fine. always remember that you control the trip. a change of setting is all you need if you become overwhelmed. if you feel lonely, text somebody you trust. have a good conversation with them. if you feel hungry, eat an orange. thirsty drink oj. i've heard something in orange juice makes you trip harder, but i'm not sure how reliable that is. i just enjoy the taste of orange on acid.

you should also listen to pretty lights, and why? while you're tripping. i hope i helped.

3. #3 SNiPerXP, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009
    Thanks, that was a very nice post and the exact kind of info I need! +rep
    So, I'm thinking of tripping either tomorrow or Friday. Tomorrow my girlfriend would not be able to be my sitter as much because she will be working on her career plan for college throughout the day, but she would still be able to calm me down if need be and she can take breaks. This would be good for personal reflection, but I'm not sure if I should wait until Friday so that she can be focused on me without having all the stress of working. I chose these two days because they are the nicest days of this week and after it seems to just get uglier.

On another note, I probably won't be able to get some bud for a while, so I really think this personal trip will help prepare me for the next couple days of sobriety. I love how acid makes you really get into things in life other than drugs. I remember after my first trip, I wanted to study Organic Chemistry, however I never really got too into it and I got over that.

4. No more advice anyone? I'd love to hear all and any input!

5. #5 damncrazylegs, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2009
    i completely agree with light green. all the times ive tripped with friends it hasnt been nearly as introspective, while when i was by myself i learned and figured out a ton. id also say do it so you can either watch the sunset and then go on into the night or do it very late at night so you can go and watch the sunrise. the change between day and night usually brings about the most feelings and thoughts for me.

have a notebook and a pen/pencil you can write thoughts down on. and if you can either have things firmly in mind that you want to consider or write them down and read it while your tripping. thoughts like "what would i want to do" "what are my passions that i could have a job with" or any other things youre hoping it will help resolve.

the right music really makes the trip for me. some tunes help visually for me, upbeat/trippy tunes like psytrance stuff. pretty lights is amazing while tripping, 1200 micrograms is another (theyre really fast trippy trance/techno stuff), shpongle is really trippy too but much more chill. other artists with lyrics that speak to me normally ill find even more meaning in them and in myself. when i was almost down from a really bad night by myself i listened to my favorite band pasadena, check out their myspace/pasadenamusic. you might like them idk, but they speak to me and my friends.

most importantly be comfortable if youre not feelin right or pickin up some bad vibes your mind might get away from you and take the trip in a bad direction. know that you always have control, but fighting it will make you lose control. go with whatever happens and remember that it will end and its just a drug thats affecting you.

oh and get some orange juice, it makes the whole experience even better. it always helps boost my trips in a wonderful way

if shes working on it during the day, then maybe she can chill with you later on. or just be near you if things turn bad and she can help ground you. i really recommend spending it mostly alone if you want to do some introspection.

6. I agree with damncrazy legs and the other dude, (i forgot it already, was lit light green?). Whats wierd though is when i said i was gunna trip alone for the most part (that didnt end up happenning, but i was the only one who did it) he was like all wierded out and was like "sure..." and all i could do was look at him like he was a fuckin wierdo lmao.

7. ppl can look really different when youre on lsd. my buddy who ill be droppin with next week, reminded me of some tim burton-nightmare before christmas skeleton/lunch lady/vulture. kinda freaked me out but hes a fun dude to trip with

8. definately. lol sounds cool bro, good vibes. Be safe :smoking:

9. I should stop going into Pandora's Box so much. Reading about all these people getting their hands on acid is making me really jealous.
    +good vibes, have fun man

10. she'll find ya eventually man

11. What he said. Don't worry, it will find you when it's good and ready. I'm about to head for some sleep. I was thinking tomorrow that I would meditate maybe but I've never really done it but I heard it helps calm you down if someone can send me to some site, lol, it'd be helpful.

12. idk about sites, just focus on your breathing and dont think about anything specific at first. dont have tunes or tv or ppl talking. just chill, relax and breathe. then let your thoughts wander while still breathing deep. thats what i do and it works for me. a lot of times when im crashing for the night, i wont be able to fall asleep, but i do that and then i pretty much feel like im asleep. its hard to explain. but after a while i come out of it and figure out i wasnt sleeping

13. Thanks again, I'll definitely keep my breathing in mind. It's weird, in about half an hour I'm going to take the tab and hold it for a while. I don't have any orange juice, but I always find a bowl will relax me. It seems Mary Jane and Lucy found me this time:hello:

Also, how long can you be in a car before getting nauseous?

14. #14 SNiPerXP, Nov 18, 2009
    Ok, I took the tab at 10:55 and kept it in my mouth for a good thirty minutes before swallowing it. It's now 1:26 and I'm still not tripping. This seemed to happen the last time I took acid to and right when I thought I wasn't going to trip I started to get visuals. I just don't think it's right that it's taking this long. Could eating right before and after eating the tab affect how long it takes? Perhaps my chemical makeup?

15. i have no idea about the car nausea thing, ive never been in a car while coming up or peaking.

i dont think eating beforehand wouldve had a difference as lsd is abosrbed mainly through the membranes in your mouth not your stomach. could be the hit is bunk, of low quality or degraded so there isnt enough acid on one hit to cause anything.

some meds are supposed to interfere with lucy

16. I haven't taken any meds except smoking weed once in a while recently, I'm thinking just take another hit?

17. yea if ur trying to just think about life and shit, eat it alone, maybe just chill in ur own room during the nite. But if ur looking for a fun, social trip, u sound like ur good to go.

18. #18 SNiPerXP, Nov 18, 2009
    Well I took the second tab and I haven't tripped. I'm guessing there bunk or of low quality. But it's weird, I've had this body high all day and the last time I smoked was around 3:30.

19. then it was just really weak

this thread delivers! thank you light green and damncrazylegs.

I love tripping solo. You appreciate acid way more because you have the opportunity to let your mind wonder inside of itself instead of being distracted and occupied by outside interferences. First time I tripped alone I was able to learn so much about myself and the world that I currently live in (meaning whats going on around you in the present time). Because of that trip I live my life a completely different way and I am happy because of it.

Lucy can be a guardian angel/mentor or just a form of entertainment. If you're looking to progress as a person give it a shot by yourself.

20. acid tolerance builds fast. you should have taken both hits at once, one hit is usually not enough of street quality acid. you tolerance was built 20 minutes after you ingested probably. if you want to trip, try taking at least two hits at the same time.