Planning on growing, friends know, MMJ patient

Discussion in 'Security' started by G0ingGr33n, May 17, 2012.

1. I have a Medical Marijuana Card. My friends know that I plan on growing, should I be worried about getting in trouble even if I'm legal card holder and following state law in CA.

2. yea i say grow and dont tell anyone especially if its outdoor..why do your 'friends' need to know just show them the nugs

plus a plant should be your project you dont need anyone else to screw your things up

3. Depends on the friend . Honestly why would even have friends who you can not trust . Obviously you do not trust him.... Just stop talking to him on the subject and for the future do not share any compromising info . Or you can get your friend involved in to the process so it would be in HIS best interest not to use that info against you , but if you friend has a long tongue then silence is your best friend...

4. Because they are my room mates. I was just seeing if I should be worried even though I am legal to do so and should I worry about getting in trouble. It's only a 150 watt small personal grow.

5. If you have your own room then get a tent, carbon filter to suppress the odor and inline fan silencer to cut the sound down , install lock on your door and you should be fine .

6. loose lips sink ships.
    Maybe you can trust your friend but what if he lets it slip to somebody else and you get robbed.
    What if he tells somebody and you get an asshole police chief or sheriff that wants to crack down on medical grows.
    The fewer people who know about your grow the better IMO if you can tell absolutely nobody you should.

7. Thanks for the input guys, really appreciate it.