Planning on getting really high tonight before my t break....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Selahv2, Mar 24, 2012.

1. So I'm planning on smoking the rest of my stash tonight which I'm guessing is around 2 gs consisting of some dank and the rest some crippy that I got for free but it's pretty good.
    My question is what should I do? I'm most likely gonna be by myself and usually when I get really zooted I just chill out, listen to music, stuff like that but i want some new ideas seeing this is going to be my last time smoking before I go on a little t break.
    So my question to you guys is what is your favorite thing to do when you're planning on getting super zooted and plan on just having a night to your self? :smoke:

2. Gotta say I can't go past rolling up a few joints. Chill as fuck and you can just sit back.

3. hell yea id roll up a couple 1g joints

4. #5 Selahv2, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2012
    Yeah wish I could do that but I got my chillum with a small ass bowl. It's a love hate relationship with it I like it because it stays cherried usually so I can get some pretty good hits out of it but it's a bitch to keep repacking cause the bowls so little

5. Iv never heard anyone say zooted.

6. [quote name='"Purpleface"']Iv never heard anyone say zooted.[/quote]

Guess you've never heard kid cudi
    "and even if I do somethin unruly, I'll be like fuck it ***** I was probably zooted"

7. [quote name='"Selahv2"']

Yeah wish I could do that but I got my chillum with a small ass bowl. It's a love hate relationship with it I like it because it stays cherried usually so I can get some pretty good hits out of it but it's a bitch to keep repacking cause the bowls so little[/quote]

Grind all your shit up and put it in a plastic container. When you want to refill your pipe, just press the weed down into the bowls container.

8. Grid it all up into powder from and snort it.

9. Fun stuff

10. Mainline it.

11. Start up some chill ass music, or whatever you believe to be relaxing/enjoyable..

Get some food for later when you got dem munchies.. :ey:

Play some games.. Watch a funny ass movie/trippy ass one/ do a favorite hobby.

I dunno.. I've been on a tbreak for 2 weeks today and I'm gettin back to smoking on monday.. fuckin stoked:cool:

12. funny i was just thinking maybe its time for a little t-break, might take a 1 or 2 weeker after Sunday just to see how it feels lol.

been smoking everyday for a couple years now, other than a couple week breaks due to vacations. smoke after 4pm on weekdays like .7 a day and maybe a gram a day on Saturday and Sunday.

13. Blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt, blunt.

Blunt. :smoke:

Hope I made a clear and blunt point. ;)

14. I would roll a nice 1g blunt and glass the rest

15. [quote name='"cronicdemonic"']Grid it all up into powder from and snort it.[/quote]

No you got it all wrong it's got to be vaporized or combusted for the thc to be active.

Set it on fire and then snort it.

16. This, sir sounds like a pretty good idea haha yeah I'll probably just try to find a good movie on Netflix or somethin

17. [quote name='"Danonymous"']

No you got it all wrong it's got to be vaporized or combusted for the thc to be active.

Set it on fire and then snort it.[/quote]

He knows^

Just put a little gas on it. Light. And snort

18. my favorite thing is to get a good playlist going and smoke hookah and drink tea. i also really like space and ocean documentaries while stoned, they're so engaging! haha
    what did you end up doing?

19. Make a gravity bong