Planning on doing blow on the weekend

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Overflow, Apr 28, 2008.

1. first off, i don't have a clue what pandora's box is, so i hope this is the right forum!

One of my mateys has a free yard on friday night and has offered me round with another matey of ours.

Hes done coo many times, and i've always been up for a new experience (will be my first time) - hes planning on getting 2G and giving us a few lines. I'll probably bring some draw (bout a hen, an 1/8) round.

-

So the dilemma is, i have to go to our holiday home with my ma on saturday noon/afternoon - will i have any after effects from the coke that may look bait?

Please reply an wish me luck :wave:

2. I don't understand your slang. I understand coo, but thats it. What's draw and yard? I think yard may mean open house? Idk man, I am completely dumbfounded at this.

But, the first time I did coke, I remember the hang over the next morning was absolutely horrible!

3. my bad

yard means house
    coo means coke
    draw means weed
    hen means 1/8 of weed
    ma means mum
    bait means likely to get told off

sorry lol

4. this thread made me laugh so hard when i read it, i didnt understand any of that either at first lmao

the day after you do blow you probly wont feel anything bad (unless you get a bloody nose which is unlikely). youve also gotta do like at least one gram (for a beginner) to have any real after affects from the blow. if anything, you might feel a little drained energy wise.

have fun! blow is AWESOME!

5. The bud should cure or at least greatly reduce any after effects. Regardless I don't think there will be any after effects the next day if it's your first time.

6. dont worry mate, ull be fine the next day and get some weed and smoke that on the come down, itll help you chillout and sleep after. cos most of the times when ive done coke ive ended up not being able to sleep for quite a while but the crow should help you with that. have a gd time man, first time charlie ( if ur boy gets u gd shit ) will be a nite to remeber :smoke:. oi, where bouts in london you at?

7. HA! No offense but I love when people from different areas use there slang..lol. Good stuff...youll have fun on it, the come downs are hard and some just want more more more, dont become one of thsoe people, there lame. If you have a hard time handling it, have weed handy.

8. ye my matey has been snorting for a while so hes shopped around for good shit

i live in kingston - i go up to battersea on the regs though to see mates, wat about u?

9. Agreed.

If you don't smoke, it'll be a bitch to get to sleep and you'll want to kill yourself most likely. But after you fall asleep, you wake up fine the next day. You may be slightly tired, but nothing out of the ordinary man.

Hope it helps,

Spaz.

10. dont waste your bloddy euros...or whatever

11. Get some menthol cigs

12. Dude... I never thought of that before. That sounds surprisingly good with a numb mouth and throat...

13. Oh it is. I go through a pack of newports quite quick while doing blow.

I hope they bring some good shit. Most people get turned off from blow because of shitty quality, or they aren't prepared for the comedown.

Good quality blow+ good quality bud for the comedown= good coke experience.

14. The first time I did coke I was dissapointed in it but I came back and ended up enjoying it quite a bit. I then did some crack with my uncle and we have since snorted some pretty good coke and I am a big fan. Pasties are very fun... I can't even tell what goes into my mouth when I do them, it just feels like liquid.

By the way, long time no see man... how you been?!

15. Me?

I'm pretty shitty. Look at the "Real Life Stories" for a quick look.

My new co-workers can get some really good blow, $50 a gram. I think I'm going to pick up a couple from them for friday night. Haven't done it in such a long time.

16. u are fucking loaded with european slang in this thread...u might not sleep..and if you do its not gonna be til late...w/e ull jus be tired..maybe still strung but nothing too serious ur not doin like alot so ur fine...