Planning my triumphant return to smokerdom.

Discussion in 'General' started by blkarmphoenix, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Greetings bladies and gentelblades. Its been a while I can tell you that.

I used to be a regular face on these boards. But last year I got caught with a joint on me and placed on a diversion in Kansas. I left the boards for quite sometime on a somewhat ugly note. I blamed our good friend Mary Jane for a long time for my problems, overlooking my own carelessness. But my time spent as an average sober citizen is coming to an end. Throughout the last several months I have reaffirmed my beliefs in myself, and in the common cause by which we are all united, the reefer. I can tell you this, with a little over 3 months to go, I am patiently planning the perfect way to reenter the world of marijuana usage.

So with this post I would like to say two things, first and foremost, hello again. Hello to the old faces (if any of you are still around) and secondly...

After taking an entire year away from the herb, what would you do to commemorate your return to smoking? What would your ideal "welcome back" party be?

I look forward to the replies in this thread, and to the general discussions had on this website. And as always, never forget why your toking ;)

2. Firstly, I want to say 'bladies and gentleblades' made me lol. Very clever.

To answer your question, I would get together with a couple of good friends who I used to partake the most with, or maybe just my best mate who I've been smoking with on at least a weekly basis since we were 15. We'd smoke either at my mum's place, on the back porch with its beautiful view, where we did most of our smoking through my teens (she's cool with smoking) or at a local cliff where a bunch of us would get together every weekend to blaze back in 10th and 11th grade. I'd play my old favourites to blaze to- Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath- and we'd keep smoking until I got to that stage where you feel like you're dreaming, though that isn't hard to reach with no tolerance.

Oh, and we'd get a lot of McDonald's, like the good ol' days. Aaaahhh. :smoke: You've made me envious that you get to experience the wonders of weed almost all over again. Tomorrow will be similar for me at a much smaller scale- haven't smoked since Monday lol, but the aforementioned best mate and I, maybe another friend too, are gonna blaze Friday night away.

3. Good friends good music and baiscally a 4/20 smoke up. Go ham on your welcome back, a blunt a few bowls some kief and oil maybe some hash.....just me though

4. [quote name='"Mendi769"']Good friends good music and baiscally a 4/20 smoke up. Go ham on your welcome back, a blunt a few bowls some kief and oil maybe some hash.....just me though[/quote]

He'd probably green out after the blunt

5. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']

He'd probably green out after the blunt[/quote]

HHaha true true but this is what I would do and if I took a long ass brake and I finally got to smoke with my buddies I'm gunna go ham

6. Blunts are good. Always. Blunt =/= Bad.

7. [quote name='"ewb"']Blunts are good. Always. Blunt =/= Bad.[/quote]

Eh, if it was my first time after a t break I'd rather hit a clean pipe or vape. First thing I would wanna taste is pure sweet dank, not overpowering blunt paper. I love blunts by the way haha

8. This is true, however I still stand by what I said, blunt =/= bad. :cool:

9. [quote name='"Bobby Blendz"']

Eh, if it was my first time after a t break I'd rather hit a clean pipe or vape. First thing I would wanna taste is pure sweet dank, not overpowering blunt paper. I love blunts by the way haha[/quote]

Damn you may be right lol. But I love rolling blunts so I'd probably pack a small bowl quick hit light the blunt after yea buddy

10. [quote name='"Mendi769"']

Damn you may be right lol. But I love rolling blunts so I'd probably pack a small bowl quick hit light the blunt after yea buddy[/quote]

Yeah good idea! Get the pure weed taste with a nice bowl and then get ripped off a blunt lol, whatever you do just get high! Glad you're back in the smoking club

11. Two words..... Pot party

Ill come and imma bring 2 joints NO MORE! NO LESS!

12. [quote name='"bigbudstev"']Two words..... Pot party

Ill come and imma bring 2 joints NO MORE! NO LESS![/quote]

I got two blunts am I invited?

13. I would get together with a couple of good friends who I used to partake the most with, or maybe just my best mate who I've been smoking with on at least a weekly basis since we were 15. We'd smoke either at my mum's place, on the back porch with its beautiful view, where we did most of our smoking through my teens (she's cool with smoking) or at a local cliff where a bunch of us would get together every weekend to blaze back in 10th and 11th grade. [​IMG]

14. Omg me too!