Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Planning my trip to amsterdam right now..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by balla, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Hello blades, Im currently planning out my trip to Amsterdam but just had a question to those of you who've been there. Any idea how the rules go for smoking in hotel rooms? Is it tolerated or will it just cause trouble? I'm one of those people who smokes before bed and wakes up to it as well. I'm sure ill mostly be in the shops but at night it would be nice to kick back and smoke a j in the room.

any info would be well appreciated.

Thanks

2. My buddy and I made a couple trips to Amsterdam when we studied abroad (France). One hostel we stayed at was not cool with us smoking inside. I forget the hostel's name. The other hostel we stayed at, The Flying Pig, actually had a smoke room where people were able to go and chill in.

I know you said you're staying in a hotel, so I'm not sure how much this actually helps. It wouldn't hurt to ask at the front desk.

3. yea thanks for the reply man, pretty much looking at anything now, i was looking at apartments as well because i was reading they're more smoker friendly.

4. Been 3 times to Amsterdam, best idea is to rent an apartment, it's as cheap or cheaper than a hotel and alot bigger and more private. Try Amsterdam Accommodation - CityMundo They even have smoking allowed in some houses/apts/house boats.. plus gardens and balconies. 3 day min. stay is required though. not to mention kitchens for cooking mals saves a ton of $$$$.