planning a small grow, need some advice.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kingjames8, Feb 13, 2008.

1. hi all.

I tried growing indoors with a growbox a few months back, unfortunatly only 2/6 sprouted and they all died :/
    but i learned a few things (such as how to test seeds and that if they don't sprout, they aint gonna grow :p)

what happened was i got 2 plants to grow, they had their first set of lovely leaves, then i think i didn't water then soon enough and they wilted and never came back :(.
    but im still going to try an outdoor grow this summer like i was planning too...

I have a decent wooded area and am in the middle of nowhere, so i think a few single plants would avoid detection easyly :).

so heres my main plan...
    im going to plant around 3 plants (maybe more) spread out a bit (so if observed from above by chance it doesn't look strange). aaaaand that about all i got so far :rolleyes:.

im still trying to figure out a few things.
    1. plant seeds or try to start plants early??
    2. whats the best way to go about things
    3. i dont know much about growing...

from this i want to come out with a couple decent (don't think im gonna get really good weed my first time lol) plants that are smokable and yield a fair amount (couple ounces maybe??) if possible id like nature to do most of the work, maybe just some water in dry times??

also there are lots of deer around here, so that could be a slight problem... maybe not.

If anyone could suggest some good reading fro me before the summer that would be greatly apreciated.

thanks for any help in advance :smoking:

2. anyone have any tips or words of advice for me??

3. yea that happened to me once, the deer stole all my weed and sold it to the racoons who got high and ate all my garbage.

sucks man

:rolleyes:

4. Yeah those pesky deer are damn hustlers. They cut their weed too :(

Scumbags..

5. hehehe...
    rly tho, i dono if they would knaw on my plants or not :/
    just depends on what they feel like eating i guess??

@DonLuigi
    tried that link... wont work for me.

anyone else know of some good reading??