Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Planning a road trip

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dudeimoncoke, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Since spring break is coming up, my friends and I have been planning a road trip. We want to go somewhere stoner friendly so Cali and BC are the top 2 choices. My question to you guys is, what part of Cali or BC should we go to? Smoking weed all the time is what we want to do but finding other stuff to do while high is also important. Where do you think would be the best place?

2. Canada=Montreal, it will change your life

3. Make sure you have a great time and know every law of the state you carry in!

4. id say cali. go to the red woods, smoke ontop of fatty views hike. then hit up mendicino county, {northern cali) and to finish it off go to l.a and kill it on the b each

5. its not even close man. cali= beautiful weather, beautiful beaches, beautiful women of all races and not to mention weed is basically legal here. also, dark purp or frost green available everywhere u go .... still contemplating?

6. idk bout you bro but me and my friends are road tripping to cali next years spring break ( no1s got their full license yet this year) like the guy above said, great weather, beautiful girls, and even more beautiful bud

7. DUDE, start toward the bottom of cali, then make your way all the way up it, up oregon, and washington all the way up to BC vansterdam! Oregon and washington have great buds aswell, not to mention all those places have great ass scenery and shit to do! Ocean all around, puget sound in washingon...shit dude they got that mj cafe in oregon, like the only one.

Like dudes said make sure you know the laws and dont fuck around :p have a great time :]

8. I vote driving Highway 1 either from North to South or vice versa. You can cut inland at certain points as well and experience even more. I've done this and the Big Sur section in particular is just awesome. There are so many cool places along the way as well being that you drive through Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, San Fran and up to Mendocino County plus all the rest. Trust me it's an awesome road. Plus it's all in Cali with buds all the way. Do it.

9. Best idea I've read so far

10. Just make sure you make it all the way up to Vansterdam to smoke some BC Bud:)