Planning a perfect small grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Blizzard, Mar 20, 2008.

1. I decided I dont want to move my light any higher and im too lazy to do any extra work now and all I have is 25 centimeters but I already know what seeds im getting and I know im gonna make a really small yield ill be happy with a ounce of my own grow though but they will be bomb lowryders from dutch P. and there gonna have bomb nutes from my neihbor owns the best flower shop near a big city and i got nutes coverd I got light up and got all that already not moving anything but question would be... could I get away with soil thats been waterd through with out plants in it over a year?

2. nah dont re-use soil. the plant already used up whats good in it anyway.

3. dwc tubs are so easy i dont know why anyone would still do soil

4. Link to guide?

5. I like soil grows, i live in the mountains in california, alot of soil and alot of room. Differnt people, differnt needs.

Still for first grows especialy lowryders in any form, the first couple of times, imho, should be soil. Start with the basics first.

Lowryders are so short lived tht if you mess up and it is pretty easy to go off on ph, or water temprature, over fert... the list goes on. You loose so much time with them, 64 days is all you got with them, stunt it for a week at the wrong time and your plant can loose ALOT of valuable time.

GIve them the basics until you know and learn the strain. Then try DWC( bubble bucket). Alot of people have awsome results with dwc and it is cheap to start one up.

Whatever you decide, good luck! :)

6. nah i changed my attitude on the light im gonna get a couple more feet for my plant so it will be like 4 feet under light

7. Get that old soil, get a rubbermaid bucket and add worms and excess plant material to it and compost it. After it's done composting, freeze it for 48 hours if you're doing indoor grow.