Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Planning a holiday to Vancouver BC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by choreoz123, Apr 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey fellow stoners [​IMG]
    I planned on going to Vancouver BC soon for holidays and had a few questions that needed to be answer.
    a) Can tourist apply for medical cards that allows me to enter a dispensary to purchase marijuana?
    b) If not, are there any other places which sell recreational marijuana other than new amsterdam cafe?

Thanks guys [​IMG]

2. #2 dankness420, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
    Just ask around on the street, in 2008 there were an estimated 20,000 grow ops in residential house.  The police/dea look for exactly zero of them.  The only way to get busted is if a cop accidently finds one.  There are a few coffee shops/lounges were you can go smoke and the police seem very uninterested in personal consumption.  Oh and if you find out where the sublimator lounge is you defiantly need to check that out. 

Never been personally but this is what I here about in the news and whatnot.

Marijuana man smoking some shatter outside the courthouse.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRdJ9v-9SNE

3. Alright, but the question still remains.
    Can I, a tourist, apply for a medical marijuana card? 

4. #4 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    NO!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.