planning a grow, need some advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by guitarandpot, Sep 10, 2009.

1. hey guys, planning on a good grow this time around.. last one went bad cuz i got too stoned last weekend and forgot to turn the lights on lol. lil seedlings went without for about 2 days, and ended up curling over and turning brown. oh well.. now here's my question, building a grow box, how many 3-4 week old plants can i have in a 18"x24"x48" box. not worried about height obviously because they'll be so young. what i plan on doing is taking clippings from each of those 4 plants, rooting them, then putting them into flowering mode so i can identify the males and remove them. if i take 4 clones from each plant, i could potentially end up with 20 females if im reall lucky, but i could also end up with none.. just a way to identify sexes before my crop is messed up lol. please don't tell me to buy feminized seeds, they're easily stressed into males.. much easier to clone a few definite, strong females than have a bunch of hermie plants cuz the power went out.. anyways, biggest q is how many 3-4 wk olds can i have in that box? that young they don't need much light either right?
    thanks for all ur hlep guys =]