Planet earth

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by SloToke, Jan 25, 2009.

1. My friend and I were watching that one night when we were really high. That shoes i crazy. The fish down there are unbelievable.

2. me and my buddy's do it all the time. its so damn good in 'high' definition :p

3. i saw a bit of it on dvd once and it looks amazing, and that wasnt even HD and i wasnt even high lol

but yea a friend told me its really good to watch when smoking so im def gonna try to pick up a bluray copy and watch it on my big hdtv, cant wait to see how its gonna feel

4. Planet Earth is absolutely one of my favorite all time films/series. Also not to be missed are The Blue Planet and any of the nature documentaries in David Attenborough's filmography.

I'm also getting into the various NOVA type nature programs shown on public access.

5. So awesome high. I love the ocean one. Makes me feel such humility and appreciation/respect for the other creatures on this earth.

That and The Last Airbender series. :)

6. I love getting ripped to watch this!! I used to skip class and go to my buddies who has a 72'' tv and watch planet earth baked out of our faces.

7. For anyone that's a fan of Planet Earth should also checkout Baraka and Life.

8. Love it! One of my top five cinematic experiences, letmetellya.

About to start rewatching the whole Life series. That shit is incredible too!
    This time around I'm going with the Dave Attenborough narration, a classic, I wasn't feeling the Oprah version

9. I f*cking LOVE to get baked as hell and watch Planet Earth. Definitely one of my top 5 favorite things to do while blazed. I'm considering buying the whole damn series...

10. Haven't watched it yet, though I plan to pick up a blu-ray copy at some point.

Word to the wise for those like me who don't have it yet: get it through Amazon UK. It tends to go for £20 ($30 USD) and is still cheaper when including shipping, isn't region-locked (so it'll play on any blu-ray player), and login credentials are apparently the same for the US and UK sites.

11. #31 whoamiagain, Oct 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2013
    -

12. this.

13. HELL YEAH
    i own all 3 and highly recommend watching them all on blu-ray

14. :smoke: i love planet earth specially the jungle part:)

15. I always space off and imagine I am one of the animals. Very neat to see how they survive and all the amazing things that happen in nature we miss out on.