Planet earth

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by SloToke, Jan 25, 2009.

1. I love to get stoned out of my mind and watch Planet Earth on Blu-Ray. I was just wondering, if anyone else enjoys this "ritual"?

2. Clam chowder with saltine crackers
    & planet earth on blu-ray
    legendary!!!!

3. It is great, in fact I watched a bit of it at my friends on Blu-ray today. I had only seen it on my HD at home, I really couldn't even tell much of a difference, I'm always just blown away from what I'm witnessing I probably don't pay attention to the change in detail. :p Good colors though!

4. Chillin with it on right now.

The music is epic and everytime I look up I'm stunned by the visuals

5. rock on!!!

6. Planeth earth was the first blu ray I bought atfer we got our new hdtv. We would come home from work, get stoned, and watch an episode every night until we watched all of it. Then we watched from the beginning again, and were still in awe of the things we missed the first time around. Definitely an amazing experience. Man I love my tv and blu-ray, lol. Get a nice couch-lock high and just enjoy the picture. :smoking:

Lately we've been stuck watching auto racing on speed in hd (No, not nascar. Don't like nascar myself). They don't always use hi def cameras, but it's still awesome non-the-less. Watched quite a bit of the Rolex 24 race today :)

7. NASCAR is simply no fun... Other types of racing is simply quite fun...

8. Yea. My favorite is MotoGP. Come on April! Can't wait to watch the whole season in HD :D

9. DAKAR
    Anyone???

10. Just about all of the rallies like the Dakar are extremely fun to watch. I also like baja racing too. :)

11. legendary!!!

12. Lol. So how about that Planeth Earth? :bongin:

13. CHANGED MY LIFE!!!:smoking::hello::smoking::hello:

14. I love me some formula racing on our crazy hd tv, along with the occasional drift even here and there. :p NASCAR has the be the most boring racing I have ever seen in my entire life.

"AND NOW THANKS TO HD YOU CAN WATCH THESE GUYS DRIVE AROUND THE OVAL WITH A CLEARER PICTURE! SEE THE BEADS OF SWEAT DRIP DOWN THEIR FACEs AS THEY COME ALONG ONE OF THE TWO STRAIGHTAWAYS ON THIS EXCELLENT TRACK, OR MAYBE EVEN A CRASH IF SOMEONE PASSES WRONG ON ONE OF THE TWO TURNS! IT WONT BE A SHOW TO MISS!!"

Planet Earth > Any race event x1000000

15. None
    Athletic
    Sport
    Created
    Around
    Rednecks

16. #16 59mikemo50, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2009
    haha, I swear every site on the internet about planet earth that allows people to comment, always has people talking about how amazing the show is stoned. The producers must realize this and I bet they get a kick out of it.

Oh and I'm big into racing... I love it, like open wheel formula cars and stuff. Anything on a road course basically. I just got a very large 1080p lcd, and although I don't like nascar I'll be looking forward to seeing FOX's nascar HD picture which I hear is really good. Only a couple more weeks til the daytona 500 I think. I'm committed to getting a Dish before the racing season starts, Indycar is going to be broadcast in HD on the VS satelitte network for most of the year.

Sorry for going off topic, but it's cool to see some people into real racing on here.

17. hell yes. anytime it comes on (usually sunday evenings) me and some buds get set up and watch that shit. i just sit there with my jaw on the floor.:smoking:

18. if you like that you should pick up "Blue Planet" it's made by the same people and it's all about sea creatures and junk. My fav episode is the one about the really deep sea creatures, like all those freaky looking glow-in-the-dark fish, freaking crazy!!!

19. the Panda Bear is the best...it's just chillin...looks like it's high too

20. best thing to watch when your high. EVER