Planes,Trains, and maximum yields

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Johny Apple DWC, Sep 2, 2010.

1. I'd appreciate it if some more experienced growers could tell me how to take advantage of the space I have for the best yields. Grow methods, lighting, ventilation, all thoughts and opinions welcome. Current flower room setup shown below.
    Also any guesses how much these two plants will yield. Have a gallon jug and an xbox controller on my screen for a size reference. There only 24 days into flower so far. DWC, GH nutes, and Co2. Strains are two of the following three... Burmese, Oasis, or Skywalker. Not sure which two,as I lost track while seedlings.

As always thanks guys.

Attached Files:

2. Nobody at all ? There is no wrong answer here. Just want some feedback.

3. What's the size of your room and what kind of lights do you have?

4. I have two rooms both roughly 10 x 10 x 10. Two lumatek 600 watt electronic hps lamps in the flower room and just one lumatek 400 watt Mh in the grow area.

5. No one else has an opinion on this one. I can't figure out how there are so many people here with nothing to say. Not to be a dick but I joined this community for help and it always seems like I'm twisting arms to get it. No one has any good grow room set ups ? O.k

6. #6 rthuba, Sep 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2010
    Not to be a dick back but:
    I spend all my time looking at grow journals and then the signatures of the people that have been here the longest.

I switched to V Scrogs from free range chicken and got the cool tube 600 vs. CFL in the last 45 days. All from reading.

If you want my peasant opinion based on your rooms:
    10x10x10 is HUGE! I am 4x4x8Long freakin rectangle..

Some have the pvc fencposts around the edges with Sog type grows.
    Others have the Arena Scrog

Peruse the grow logs and design section(hint) design section...hmmm..

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-g...watt-multi-strain-perpetual-organic-grow.html

7. Scrog it fully. Lollipop it. Give it 10ml liquid koolbloom per gallon throughout flower. Hang a bunch of cfls on the sides. Sorry I can't type more I'm on a cell phone. Best of luck!

8. I thank you both for the reply. Your right, I can be kind of lazy looking shit up on here. I didn't even see a design section. When I said more experienced grower I meant someone more experienced than myself. Which is probably most everyone.

Sorry, it just gets frustrating having the same issues all the time. I've yet to have a completely happy, healthy productive run. It's always bugs or some nute issue exactly half way into flower. I just want to learn, and your right man, I need to get off my ass and start reading.

9. Best thing I could suggest if you were gonna change your setup, (and this is just my opinion), would be to use a grow tent. It makes ventilation easy, which in turn makes maintaining temps and humidity a bit easier, and sorta makes everything nice and compact and easy to control.

I've only harvested 2 times ever, but both were decent.

Google, "watch me flower fruity chronic juice" and it'll take you to my grow journal here.

What I did, when I decided to grow and realized all these people were here, was look and see who had the bushiest nastiest plants, then try and copy as much from them as I could.

Stress not sir. You'll have the grow you want eventually. It can be frustrating trying to convince nature to give you the most chronic buds, but in the end it's worth it.

10. Thanks man, I needed to hear that. Thats a nice looking grow you had and have there. I wonder if I have issues because I dont feed mine nearly that many ppms. I also only use the micro and bloom and a handful of other stuff not in the same line. Right now my plants are sending me so many mixed messages it's not even funny. If you look closely at the two in the pics you can see some of what I'm talking about. Lol... at least someones doin it right.