Plane Crashes?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tortillaboy05, Feb 25, 2009.

1. What's up with all these planes crashing lately? A turkish airline crashed in Amsterdam today. The one up in buffalo where it crashed into a house. And the one into the Hudson River.

Coincidence? Idk but it seems pretty strange all these crashes lately.

2. #2 Sam_Spade, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    It's obvious. Airlines worldwide are sabotaging their flights at random, in order to drive down the number of people flying. Once they achieve this, they will ask for a financial bailout making billions.

It all makes sense when you think really hard about it.

3. lol...;) i cant tell your tone from text but i hope your kidding haha.

4. Probably. But, I'm down with a conspiracy if you get creative enough.

:smoking: Nice.

5. I'm not one for conspiracy theories but you could be right...

6. It sort of makes sense, but I think reptilians factor into it somehow.

[​IMG]

7. Or, "what goes up, must come down"...

Wherever you go, if you are afraid of flying anywhere, just put on a nice, sexy dress, and they'll kick you off the plane BEFORE it crashes! ( In the USA anyway)

Hey, and what's with all these car wrecks on the freeway? They keep crashing everyday! Oh, yeah..." To err, is human".

8. No, no. I need more detail... I'm skeptical.

9. Terrorists are getting jobs at airports so they can fuck with the mechanical systems and throw birds in engines. This being a direct result of the soft commander in thief and his decision to close Gitmo.

10. yes...a conspiracy.....

[​IMG]

11. Not fantastical enough. You need more bullshit for people to buy it.

12. I heard it was Obama himself throwing birds into plane engines. Part of the stimulus plan actually.

13. #13 aaronman, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
  14. Jesus supposedly walked on water, and started a religion.

Capt. Sulley sets down a Jet full of people on water, without anyone dying, or even a serious injury, while the cameras are rolling, and this is all the respect he gets?

Better check your water borne miracle protocol.:D

That was no crash, that was just nature giving the airline industry the bird.

15. If anything the notion of a conspiracy to destroy the plane would give Sully more credibility and respect. CIA takes takes out both engines and he miraculously lands it sounds more perilous than Canadian Geese.

I'm not suggesting it was, that article is a phony.

16. Perhaps the government owed him something and as payment they made him look like a hero. Hell... maybe the plane was actually landed by remote control.

How much would you pay to be a hero? $3.50?

17. But I was serious about starting the church of the floating capital, with St. Sulley the Flyguy, as our patron.

That boy's got bigger wings than Satan, and he's more popular than John Lennon. I think if anyone could cushion the crash on Wall St., it would be him.