Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Plan Out My Perfect Night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smooth Criminal, Jun 22, 2011.

1. So as it says,gonna get more money in a little while so more hash.I'm planing on a real good night when I buy lots of shit.So why won't you plan my night.Tell me what to do in order ect to have the perfect night.

No Gerlfriend
    Alone,no Friends
    only have a t.v,computer,and food in the house lol.

2. Smoke a j on the way to a bar, go meet some people -.-

3. Smoke the weed, watch the TV, eat shit on the computer, and eat the food in the house...you're not giving me much to work with...

4. I say start the night off on your back porch with a hash/bud joint.
    Chill for a bit, play with your dog if you have one, or call someone.
    Go inside, grab some munchies, pick out a good movie (inception).
    Watch the movie super baked, maybe halfway through the movie go out and have another joint then resume the movie.

5. Hmmmmmmm.... I find my favourite sessions such as the one you are describing benefit by adding a little adventure.

Sure you could just pick-up and stay at home, get extremely blazed. and watch a movie/play video games, but how many times have you done that!?!?!

If I were you, I would get said dankage, and start off with a little at home. Then walk/cycle/drive/public transport it out to somewhere that you can just chill in the wonders of nature.

I find that nothing beats a nice solo evening sesh down at my local beach with a good pair of headphones and some good tunes.

6. Cool Off Kool Easy?

Basically after that, anything should be fun. So I suggest gettin with yer friends and blasting some loud, nasty rap music bud. Drink a few beers and get some Women