Plan on moving to a legal state and getting involved in the business.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by quiksdn, Feb 28, 2016.

1. I plan on moving to a recreational state. Marijuana has always been a passion of mine. Ive had many succesful grows and to be honest, i love growing the plant more than i do smoking it. Anyway i want to get to the point where i own my own dispensarie. What are the first steps i should take? Im a pretty decent grower, i also am not in a legal state so its not like i could just do it openly. Had to worry about smell, light bills, and keeping it a secret. Ive also done a couole outdoor grows. Someone please give me some advice on the first steps i need to take. This has always been my dream.

Sent from my LGL31L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. My advice, don't bother. Your entering already ridiculously saturated market with huge competition that's already been established. It'll take you a large amount of time going through the necessary hoops to get the correct licenses and city approval depending where you end up. If you want to try and be a supplier for dispensaries it's probably a better chance you can try to get into it that way. Otherwise if you have no contacts or insiders in the business already your pretty much setting up a money pit. Sorry if that ruins your dreams, but you know how many people have the same passion as you do for marijuana...it's not unique anymore.